Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which version of Pokemon????
Sword ⚔ 🔵
Shield 🛡 🔴
View Results

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

The new Pokemon games went up on the Eshop for preloading. I got Shield im super excited and curious what version every1 else is getting... most of my friends are getting shield but i feel like sword will be popular too??

Also here is an unconfirmed leak of the variety of Meowth that lives in the UK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
The dressup / character customization in this game is gonna be even better than in Pokemon Sun/Moon and im so hype....... If you didnt play that one basically when you get to a new town they have a clothes store that sells unique clothing items you can mix and match. Its so fun

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Also another crazy thing about Sun and Moon was, if you got Moon version, like I did, time was inverted, so when it's daytime irl, it's nighttime in-game, and vice versa. It was a lil... confusing. Im kind of wondering if there will be any dramatic version differences like that in the new one.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Galarian Cosrola evolution eskettit

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

extremebuff posted:

im hype for this. always pick fire starter

Not gonna lie i still havent decided onmy starter 100% altho it wont be the monkey because i do not like monkeys. No shade to ppl who do, just not my thing.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Did a little soul-searching and I think i might go Scorbunny.. (I was leaning towards sobble b4 but undecided). Also oldest sibling here btwbtw :cheerdoge:

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
She is one of the dolls henny

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Lol kewl

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Sex Tragedy posted:

about to be taken to a far away land

HOIPE

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Chaser_(Trainer_class)

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
The fire-type pokemon move "Fire Pledge" would be a good name for a James Bond movie. Or maybe even a Lifetime original movie in the vein of "The Pregnancy Pact".

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Skylark posted:

She is one of the dolls henny

Lets gooooo

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Wormskull posted:

Pokémon’s unique tragedy of not knowing the potential of something except that it won’t be nearly as cute anymore.

I relate to that feeling but Ive been looiking at it like this: if a Pokemon evolves in a way that no longer represents your personal brand, that means it's a slot you can keep potentially open to new pokemon finds in the wild. My started evolved to its final form today and while I think it's cool, i think it's freeing to think: Maybe in my adventure I will encounter a fire pokemon that speaks to my personal brand more effectively.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Beacuse theres also the opposite of that feeling: The stress of feeling like you are 'trapped' in your current team of 6 pokemon, and are unable to make room for any others you might like.The thing is, especially in this day and age, with the technology we have (TMs, HMs, TRs,) there are so many ways to diversify a team's movesets. That you can still make sure you're covered in terms of being ready for facing any type out there.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
My winter outfit

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
I love the co-op battles you get rly good rewards

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Went thru today's screenshots. Epic day of gaming :cheerdoge:

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Been dipping into baby name websites for some of the nicknames lately, like old times....

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Dark Gym is next, i havent started it yet but before i signed off ln I put together a goth-adjacent outfit.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Wormskull posted:

I booted the binmen right in the mickey quite quickly like with my flash team of cute plants mate.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Famous TV Dad posted:

i really like all the new player character customization features. i hope they keep expanding those options in the future. even things like the league card are cool even though it is completely superfluous.

This!!!! I love it. I also hope that even when they do remakes of older games they will add the modern customization stuff bc its so fun...

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
I havent beaten the story yet bc i love the raids and wild area but im hoping they will make dlc. I feel like it makes sense now that the game is on a console. They dont have to sell a whole new cartridge or w/e..

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDTKjNJyjZg