Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I mean I GUESS we can thaw the turkey now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Joking aside, one year in the 90s my family let one of my aunts be in charge of the turkey, and she put a frozen turkey in the oven like nbd this is what you do.
Long story short, it's good times when theres like 60 people waiting for dinner and your mom and aunts are in the kitchen dialing the butterball hotline and frantically trying to break up a frozen bird to shove in the microwave.

FluffieDuckie

the worst disasters make the best memories

i just keep repeating that to myself over and over today

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Queen-Of-Hearts

We believe in you, Ms. Duckie

Heather Papps

hello friend

FluffieDuckie posted:

the worst disasters make the best memories

i just keep repeating that to myself over and over today

im my famjam we say, over and over, "makin' memories" while the police demand our passports

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

d0grent

for dinner this year i brought a funny vid that i made about christopher columbus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HguYgx9w-_E

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Queen-Of-Hearts

Hell yeah the microwave straight up died while getting everything ready.

The t-1000 is the bowl of vegetables needing a reheat, the t-800 is the microwave:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNiVdNjgnQQ

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame: