Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Zyla posted:

is kovalev even trying to win

every time i've seen kovalev attack while i'm half-watching this shitpile he thows like 5 punches at 1/4 power directly into canelo's gloves. is he contractually obliged to never, ever punch canelo in the body?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Zyla posted:

is kovalev even trying to win

i think kovalev is winning and i think he's a huge piece of poo poo and i want to see him humiliated

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Marching Powder posted:

every time i've seen kovalev attack while i'm half-watching this shitpile he thows like 5 punches at 1/4 power directly into canelo's gloves. is he contractually obliged to never, ever punch canelo in the body?

I've seen him deliver at least one jab at 1/4 power to Canelo's body to end a round

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

this is exactly what i deserve for not going to sleep

A Salty Affair
Oct 9, 2012

This fight is some hot garbage

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

KidDynamite posted:

this is exactly what i deserve for not going to sleep

well at least you get an hour back

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Intruder posted:

I've seen him deliver at least one jab at 1/4 power to Canelo's body to end a round

i literally don't believe you

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

best round of the fight here, for context

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

A Salty Affair posted:

This fight is some hot garbage

Seriously. Kovalev looks like he's stuck in 2nd gear.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
Kovalev is boxing the poo poo out of him

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

ozymandius1024 posted:

Seriously. Kovalev looks like he's stuck in 2nd gear.

I guess it hasn't been his week, his month, or even his year

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i am watching a fight between two men who look like they are separated by at least 4 weight divisions and the bigger man is fighting like a sniper puts a bullet in his mother if he ever hits the smaller guy with anything that could be described as anything more threatening than 'pathetic'

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Marching Powder posted:

i am watching a fight between two men who look like they are separated by at least 4 weight divisions and the bigger man is fighting like a sniper puts a bullet in his mother if he ever hits the smaller guy with anything that could be described as anything more threatening than 'pathetic'

boxing.txt

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

Marching Powder posted:

That is definitely what it looks like.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
loving out of nowhere

:drat:

Zyla posted:

cool dive lmao
haha It is boxing afterall!

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

cool dive lmao

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Marching Powder posted:

there is a context of kovalev is bad and has been shown up by a smaller man before

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

Zyla posted:

cool dive lmao

Hahahahahhahahaha

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
God drat

Jascum
Sep 29, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo
That was a beautiful KO! King Canelo

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
Welp

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.
Jesus

Johnny Bravo
Jan 19, 2011
hahaha holy poo poo

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

lmao

Well deserved for Canelo

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

nice ending

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

RIP Kovalev

He never punched

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

wait you all think that was legit? :confused:

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

hahahaha payoff

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Zyla posted:

yes kovalev is bad

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

No, the Kirkland KO was loving vicious, Brian.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

oh well

mans were punched

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

canelo is legit a top talent and a nice guy and golden boy have transpired to make him a villain in the eyes of boxing fans. so dumb

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

couldnt have happened to a nicer dude

thisdude23
Jul 10, 2001

So take me back, back to better days
Cause this time between is wasting me away

Zyla posted:

Nope

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Zyla posted:

watch the replays lol

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

ill give kovalev this, he offered up his cheek so beautifully for the "killshot" almost felt rehearsed

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

thehappyprince posted:

canelo is legit a top talent and a nice guy and golden boy have transpired to make him a villain in the eyes of boxing fans. so dumb

he lost both ggg fights :colbert:

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

lmao at everything, but the funniest thing about that last round was when the announcer said the hardest puncher at light heavyweight has hit canelo with nothing that could 'get his respect'.

if boxing wasn't so loving corrupt, bizarre, and stupid i'd say that fight was thrown. but who knows, maybe the guy who made his name by making guys twice canelo's size go flying back like they'd been hit with a shotgun in a stalone movie just couldn't hurt the tiny mexican man

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

thehappyprince posted:

lol at the people thinking that was fake, it started with a right hand on the ropes like 45 seconds before the ko

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

Intruder posted:

he lost both ggg fights :colbert:

truth. if they’d just been legit with that his stock would be higher imo