Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Another game of coughing up double digit leads at home

Spending timeouts when down by 2 tds with 2:30 left to play

loving christ the apple cup might be to see who is bowl eligible

Bush Hamdan's offense sucks. Eason cant handle pressure. Good luck to whatever nfl team drafts him way too high

Peterson cant win big games

gently caress 2019 huskies suck rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
It sucks that UW sucks.

At least our QB will get drafted in the first and let talented players know that they can still get drafted high even if the team sucks.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
With that said: bark bark bark

JIZZ DENOUEMENT fucked around with this message at 01:09 on Nov 3, 2019

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

go vandals

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
The University of Wisconsin had a bye though?

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
If Miami has a kicker they’d be 8-1, 7-2

I’ll take 3 in a row against FSU any time though.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

TheBizzness posted:

If Miami has a kicker they’d be 8-1, 7-2

I’ll take 3 in a row against FSU any time though.

Right?

We're the worst kicking team in the country. I'll upload video later but it was a good showing from us up here.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
UNLV. UNLV never changes.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

gently caress Todd Grantham. gently caress whatever ref decided an incompletion is actually a catch.

If you'd told me we'd be 2-2 in our murderous 4 game stretch two months ago, I'd have been ok with it. Now I'm just a big pissed off baby at how literally every break went UGA's way. Goddamn it.

Dilber posted:

Right?

We're the worst kicking team in the country. I'll upload video later but it was a good showing from us up here.

I thought your 50 year old formercarpenter, strip club bouncer, Pitbull-if-he-were-a-tattoo-artist, pure, coagulated Miami effluvia kicker was supposed to turn it all around?

Or was he the punter? I forget?

Godzilla07
Oct 4, 2008

https://twitter.com/starrettjason/status/1190767995674648584

Florida is a good but not great team let down by a non-existent run game, and Todd Grantham. $1.8MM to get smoked by James Coley lol

Also lol Noles

https://twitter.com/gifdsports/status/1190758248502235136

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

But that Herrien catch was legit.

https://twitter.com/CBSSports/status/1190743706321555456

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Godzilla07 posted:

https://twitter.com/starrettjason/status/1190767995674648584

Florida is a good but not great team let down by a non-existent run game, and Todd Grantham. $1.8MM to get smoked by James Coley lol

It's been an infuriating decade watching several championship defenses wasted on nonexistent offenses, and now watching functional offenses (AND A HERCULEAN YEAR FOR A BACKUP NOBODY WITH NO RUN GAME) undermined by a completely ineffectual 3rd down defense. It's maddening.

But at least we aren't the Noles :lol:

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC

LeeMajors posted:

I thought your 50 year old formercarpenter, strip club bouncer, Pitbull-if-he-were-a-tattoo-artist, pure, coagulated Miami effluvia kicker was supposed to turn it all around?

Or was he the punter? I forget?

He's the punter and he's been our best player all year.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Arizona isn't the type of school where people call in and yell or freakout but someone called in and asked why they have been so positive about the team all season and the host who used to play on the team just has gone on a huge talk about how the defense doesn't want to play for new DC, and how the coaches they wanted to play for are now all gone and it isn't a shock that the defense quit and that Sumlin deciding to do that move now in what should've been a winnable game puts him on the hot seat. It makes sense to me.

Notable because the media has been STRONGLY pro Sumlin even as the fans turned on him so somone breaking away from that is interesting.

It's tough because Yates was an incredibly bad defensive coach but his players loved the dude.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

enjoying a nice beverage at a tailgate before a northwestern game

Strobe
Jun 30, 2014
GW BRAINWORMS CREW
Go K-State 11 years in a row gently caress a Jayhawk.

Bowl eligible with four games left to play feels really good after not going bowling at all last year.

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

It sucks that UW sucks.

At least our QB will get drafted in the first and let talented players know that they can still get drafted high even if the team sucks.

I dunno, the NFL should remember what happened last time an overhyped QB named Jacob from a bad Washington team entered the draft...

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
northwestern hasn't scored a touchdown since october 5th

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC

mood:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4Yv8z_geiu/

everything in that.

eat poo poo FSU. gently caress your clown college, gently caress your lovely program, gently caress your lack of wifi or alcohol sales.

Please keep willie forever.

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Manoueverable posted:

I dunno, the NFL should remember what happened last time an overhyped QB named Jacob from a bad Washington team entered the draft...

I appreciate the humor but they aren’t even close to the same prospect.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

barring an epic collapse, one of Cinci, SMU or Memphis is gonna be in the NY6 Bowls this year, and honestly they'll probably be better than half of the non-playoff NY6 bowl teams

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

DC Murderverse posted:

barring an epic collapse, one of Cinci, SMU or Memphis is gonna be in the NY6 Bowls this year, and honestly they'll probably be better than half of the non-playoff NY6 bowl teams

Not Wake Forest. Deacs bitch

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Texas did not lose today.

And Tulane is bowl-eligible :toot:

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Not Wake Forest. Deacs bitch

agreed, deacs bitch

maxallen
Nov 22, 2006

a good day for tennessee football

go vols
go tigers go

also welcome to the 901 SMU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTLlKnILzOI

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Dilber posted:

mood:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4Yv8z_geiu/

everything in that.

eat poo poo FSU. gently caress your clown college, gently caress your lovely program, gently caress your lack of wifi or alcohol sales.

Please keep willie forever.

When did Miami steal a Tennessee chant?

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC

Dango Bango posted:

When did Miami steal a Tennessee chant?

Someone else called it a Florida Chant.

I know we've been using that chant for 20+ years, because I remember it from games as a kid.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Liberty got their sixth win today, but two are against FCS teams (Maine and Hampton). They should probably get their fifth FBS win the last week of the season when they beat New Mexico State for the second time this year, allowing them to use one FCS win as their sixth and becoming formally bowl eligible.

So that would be six wins, three of which are an FCS team, and NMState TWICE. I dunno how many bowls we're up to now, but someone might have to take them.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

Memphis biiiiiiitch

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Rick posted:

It's tough because Yates was an incredibly bad defensive coach but his players loved the dude.

If you're coming to Arizona, you know you're coming to a middle of the road team anyway so I'd believe personalities are serious draws rather than putting up with anything because you're getting Ws

The Human Cow
May 24, 2004

hurry up
I rushed the field after we beat Wofford and got a selfie with Brent Venables to show for it. Today was a good day.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Lmao eat poo poo gators

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
1) fire taggart

2) lol same ol' sorry rear end jorts wearing Gators

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

LeeMajors posted:

It's been an infuriating decade watching several championship defenses wasted on nonexistent offenses, and now watching functional offenses (AND A HERCULEAN YEAR FOR A BACKUP NOBODY WITH NO RUN GAME) undermined by a completely ineffectual 3rd down defense. It's maddening.

But at least we aren't the Noles :lol:

at least we've won a championship in the last decade :colbert:

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

The Human Cow posted:

I rushed the field after we beat Wofford and got a selfie with Brent Venables to show for it. Today was a good day.

This is my favorite tradition just for the reaction from the Field Rush Police online who don't realize it happens after every game

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

By hook or by crook the Florida gator has been vanquished by the Georgia bulldog. Imagine being paid nearly $2 million a year to get your defense blown up by James Coley.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

It's been said, but it should be said again: imagine throwing a brazillion dollars at Todd Grantham to then watch him get his poo poo lit up by James Coley. "Lawrence Cager left completely wide open for a stroll into the endzone" is up there with the Prayer at Jordan-Hare and Nebraska throwing a 99-yard TD on 3rd and long in terms of Grantham's horrific sins against defensive football. Dude sucks, Gators, keep him forever plz.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

https://twitter.com/ClemsonFB/status/1190973633964974080?s=20

Read this tweet, and then realize one of the teams they're using for that second stat is Georgia Tech

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

That's some great spin to put out the week your team plays an FCS/bye in November.

And Georgia Tech was 0-0 at the time

Komet fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Nov 3, 2019