Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a god damn idiot
Sep 7, 2006

The best team is the one that wins all the games. The team that wins all the games should be champions. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a god damn idiot
Sep 7, 2006

LeeMajors posted:

Tulane/Tennessee shared 98 national champs!

Nobody can prove that Tulane wasn't the best team that year. Also nobody can prove that Tennessee wasn't the best. BCS was just a participation trophy.

a god damn idiot
Sep 7, 2006

Personally I'm just shocked at the idea of a top 10 team with paid athletes on it.

a god damn idiot
Sep 7, 2006

vyst posted:

Excuse me as a fan of a top 10 team I'll have you know we only do honourable recruiting

Thank you to the University of Alabama for respecting the integrity of the sport.