Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Hihohe posted:

Well my game crashed after I did a lot of stuff so I'm a little miffed I'll start over tomorrow from where I saved.

:negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Will do another month or 2 in game probably tonight. Get your Dwarf mes in right now.

Fuubi

THUNDERDOME LOSER
Could I get a look into what my dwarf's up to?

Hihohe

I said i was gonna do some DF today but I did an APOC game in warhammer and now im mentally exhausted so ill do it tomorrow sorry for the wait

Fuubi posted:

Could I get a look into what my dwarf's up to?

Yeah sure

Heather Papps

hello friend

Hihohe posted:

I said i was gonna do some DF today but I did an APOC game in warhammer and now im mentally exhausted so ill do it tomorrow sorry for the wait

it's harder than it looks. The pros make it seem simple. I am so glad I finished my year before the flu truly took hold.

Hihohe

It's strange, there are a lot of little things to take note of that, in a normal df game, you'd pass up. Dwarf has a baby, ho hum. But a named goon dwarf would want to know that so you have to put that in the post.

Hihohe

1st of Hematite

Fuubi, it seems you are stressed. Looks like because you want to be creative so im assigning you as a Engraver and put some murals designations around the fort. Hopefully this fixes it because i fear you'll go into Sad town.

This guy was elected Mayor.

This fucker right here

Throwing a tantrum all over the place. He tore down a statue and got in a fight with one of our craftsdwarfs.

Heather Papps had a baby!

Hes uhh... something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3hOd7u35no

Looks like were gonna have a fight on our hands.

Twenty Four

i hope my dorf did a thing

last she got a little crazy and possessed and made herself a water buffalo bone pike i think?

i have no idea what that does or if it means anything

Stoner Sloth

is my dwarf still okay? :ohdear:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Angry Diplomat

Winner of the TSR Memorial Award for Excellence In Grogging

Twenty Four posted:

i hope my dorf did a thing

last she got a little crazy and possessed and made herself a water buffalo bone pike i think?

i have no idea what that does or if it means anything

pikes are very very strong melee weapons! this means absolutely nothing to us as humans are the only ones burly enough to use them lmao

could probably make a horrifying weapon trap out of it though

Heather Papps

hello friend

Hihohe posted:

Heather Papps had a baby!

Hes uhh... something

The prince that was promised!!@
\
:stoked:

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
cool we're wrestling a cyclops now

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Hihohe

Yeah, sorry guys, it was RPG night so i didnt get around do dwurf. Ill do it tommorow, promise.

Hihohe

5th of Malachite

I gather my squad of valiant dwarfs. The Gifts of Glaze. Well show that cyclops what Cuddleboat dwarfs are made of.

We meet in the woods north of the Fort entrance.

And we finally see this one eyed terror.

Aspsa. This hideous monster should be a worthy opponent.

We crash into the Cyclops, assaulting her with our shields and our mighty dwarven fists.

The Cyclops attempt to hit our dwarfs but we are too fast. We deftly dodge every attack it swings at us.

(this is just one page.)

I may have gotten carried away and I loving bite her face. (I renamed my profession "fight dwarf")

Finally the Cyclops passes out from the barrage.

Now its just us kicking the downed cyclops.

Likot Olonkegeth Finally reels back and jams their shield right in the cyclops skull. This battle is over.

Hmmph. Barely a challenge for my crew. None of us got so much a scratch.

google THIS

Hihohe posted:

I may have gotten carried away and I loving bite her face. (I renamed my profession "fight dwarf")

Sexy hammerdwarf enjoys this turn of events in a sexual manner.

Hihohe

I could post the fight logs if you guys want but there's not much there.I dont think the cyclops hit once. It's just the dwarves using it as a punching bag until it finally passed out from exhaustion and the the dwarfs just coup de graced it.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

hell yeah!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Metal as gently caress

Nosfereefer

unarmed combat is ridiculously brutal. rip-off-someones-ear-and-beat-them-to-death-with-it brutal

Dungeon Ecology

wow that fight almost turned romantic what with all the mouth biting

Hihohe

Dammit. Im moving computers so im gonna have to grab DF from the other one and move it to here. so give me time and ill continue.

Hihohe

I got it. Ill work on some dwarfing tonight or tommorow.

Nosfereefer

are we at war with anybody? we should totally piss someone off

Hihohe

Probably goblins. I haven't looked at the other civs

FreshCutFries

there's just goblins and elves in the world, and they both have nearby sites I think.

idk why there hasn't been an elven caravan or goblins.

FreshCutFries

also holy poo poo a beast! finally!!!!

i was so bummed when my maxed savagery, maxed beasts world was so drat peaceful

Heather Papps

hello friend

bump

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Hihohe

I'll be dwarfing after work dont you worry

Heather Papps

hello friend

Hihohe posted:

I'll be dwarfing after work dont you worry

phew

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

google THIS

Dwarf Fortress Thread Year 5: Any Day Now We'll Finish Year 4

I say that in friendly jest of course :D also I forget which year we're actually on

Hihohe

6th of Malachite

Well with the cyclops beaten into a bruised pulp, Me and my crew head back for a well deserved drink.

After awhile we settle back into the quiet life. Meanwhile Dobar gets a weird look in thier eye and wanders off toward the Craftdwarf district.

More Migrants Arrive. More loving layabouts.

Decided to expand the housing district more. More rooms for dwarfs is always welcome.

1st of Galena

Dobar finally comes out of the workshop with a puzzlebox they made. drat its got a lot of detail

I decided to turn this whole area into a Furniture and Finished goods storage area. We got the room and itll be easier to sell bins of crafts in stead of getting one item at a time.

Thats about it for this month and a half.

Hihohe fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Jan 17, 2020

Hihohe

Next one tommorow for sure
I THINK! IN FACT I MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING THAT DAY BUT ILL TRY

Nosfereefer

priorities!

you could waste the day doing important real life adult stuff, or you could play with dwarves for your internet buddies

Hihohe

I'll try to get a month done on lunch today

Hihohe

15th of Galena

Everyone and their mother is transporting furniture and crafts to the new stockpile.

Okay. If one of you is sick please refrain from hauling until you are better. You are leaving a line of puke.

By Armok, we got a fuckload of furniture.

Other than that not much else.

Nosfereefer

i'll bite

why all the tables?

Hihohe

We might need them

Heather Papps

hello friend

Nosfereefer posted:

i'll bite

why all the tables?

I knew EXACTLY what I was doing and it's all going to plan

google THIS

"Look, I made more tables!"

"I thought I specifically asked you to make goblets, cups, or mugs."

"........So, not enough tables?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe

Gonna fort after work tomorrow. Gonna do it for a couple of months as theres not much going on.