Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now

by Azathoth
I only lurk in BYOB but I would like for be a dorf please and thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now

by Azathoth

FreshCutFries posted:

Who What Now is the lucky dwarf with a "Decent Bedroom" instead of a boring old "Bedroom"

As befitting of my vital role of "ax holder".

So do you use quantum stockpiles to get rid of trash or do you do it the legit way?

Also if you have cats at some point it's almost necessary to start a kitten harvesting industry just to keep your computer from combusting.

Who What Now fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Nov 10, 2019

Who What Now

by Azathoth

FreshCutFries posted:

i've never had a need to do it any way but the "legit" one

It saves so much space, tho!

Facebook Aunt posted:

You can just neuter the cats to prevent explosions.

You can neuter cats? When was that added?

Who What Now

by Azathoth
You know the masterpiece furniture could never been made if I had never cut down the trees so in a way I made them.

Who What Now

by Azathoth
Pick a good looking spot and send some drunks to go die in the wilderness.

Who What Now

by Azathoth
Did DorfFort remove the option of designating which foods are for cooking and which are for brewing in the stocks menu?

Who What Now

by Azathoth
So Nosfereefer you started training a military, did you ever consider building a Danger Room?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now

by Azathoth
That's extremely fair. I usually don't start training a military u til my third or fourth year, when I have a fully realized metal industry.

Although usually with my luck it's a bronze industry because I can't find iron, much less flux.