Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

queef anxiety

yeah
This is amazing and I wholeheartedly wish to be on the next wave of brave migrations. You're doing gods work

e: if that's OK :ohdear:

e2: any news on DF steam release? 2025?

queef anxiety fucked around with this message at 13:01 on Nov 13, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

queef anxiety

yeah
Yesssssss. I'm sure a healthy supplement of omega-3 and regular kegal exercises will keep me in a good head space for whatever intrepid mining adventure I am needed for.

queef anxiety

yeah
just caught up on the last DF thread good grief those poor rhinos

queef anxiety

yeah

Nosfereefer posted:

chillheads did nothing wrong imho, those rinhos would have done the same to us

hopefully with sharper bolts

queef anxiety

yeah
how is the DF character creator always so eerily accurate? Great update so far, liking the idea of a dwarf furtively scrawling supply info on a stone while getting rained on.

i had a play around with the real deal but i feel like I need to watch this game for hours just to parse the ascii/tilesets appropriately.

e: dad goatse so what

queef anxiety

yeah

FreshCutFries posted:

ps: i never made any goblets

:argh:

queef anxiety

yeah
Dorf sire we have an order for 50 goatse mugs but please only use the rings in this stockpile

queef anxiety

yeah
i want to hate them but i just cant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

queef anxiety

yeah
byob giveth and byob taketh away