Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

death sext

i don't want to play i just want to be a dwarf that maybe stands behind a pillar and quietly watches the goings on. Like whatever's going on in the game just know im somewhere just out of frame. watching

Fingers crossed for ill dragon content

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death sext

unfortunately I am afflicted with what doctors call "the big dumb" so if anyone has hints tips and tricks about DF that would be cool

since it looks like we have a good list of players I don't feel too guilty about not volunteering, but maybe if I learn a little by the time there's no one left I could give it a shot

death sext

thamk u

death sext

nut, GJG, and I can play together and fight over the keyboard. my mom says we can use the rumpus room

death sext

pls build dwarf grumpus room

death sext

my description is eerily precise...if i die in the game will i die in real life...

addendum: nice

death sext

pixaal posted:

How did you miss the sell out?

What is someone that wants to make art but doesn't care for it?

I dont know but they sound really hot

death sext

wow I created a great work of art right out the gate. Look at that bed.

no you can't sleep in it its just for looking at

death sext

noo

death sext

Twas I who did the murder and I'd do it again! I've secretly had the goblets all along and I'm filling them with blood!

You'll never take me and my accomplice, the honey bee, alive

death sext

is it so much to ask that you let me commit one murder? tired of that dog getting all the credit...

death sext

Why doesn't my stupid family have heirloom weapon racks? Oh a necklace, wow thanks nana, guess I'll just keep my bardiches on the floor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death sext

snitches get masterpiece stitches