Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

I do have to appreciate that "extremely rich detailed open world game" always translates in practice to something like "deranged lunatics shoveling raw flour into their gaping maws" even before adding mechanics intended to turn them into deranged lunatics.

If you ever checked out the goon server rules in place for the notably open world game space station 13 you know exactly why this is a thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Nosfereefer posted:

why is this thread not stickied???

i did not pay 10bux for this, plz fix tia

It's because I have a detailed and complex formula (b=u^t*t<=>s) what to sticky when for what duration and this thread (t) already had its fill to promote more players, but I can give it another run once you told me another new fun thread title if you guys did something funny that should be reflected there.

As you may know, I take the butt situation very seriously, so I hope you acknowledge that in this game.

Goons Are Gifts

Alright someone snitch me whether or not hp finishes this year now because he told me to ban him if he doesn't do that by today and I don't want to do this so I may have to probe him until he's done to avoid doing it