Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

i dunno how to play do we play together i can do it bad if u want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

death sext posted:

nut, GJG, and I can play together and fight over the keyboard. my mom says we can use the rumpus room

i get tilde to esc

nut

i haven't done anything but i htink i might be int he game i'm eating a sandwich does the game have sandwich if so im in

nut

ahhh yes a good game

nut

death sext posted:

addendum: nice

me peeping piso's age

nut

keeping :weedass: of yob alive

nut

*remains in bed throughout the summer, only leaving when my shadow no longer scares me*

nut

Tijuana-A-Go-Go posted:

Hey can I volunteer to be dwarfed?

i'm seconding the dog w gogs

nut

cool i made grandma's bling

nut

im king poo poo of gently caress mountain and if you're interested in serving the colony u'll drop and gimme 20

nut

*waits by his figurine to see if anyone notices the resemblance*

nut

took me forever to catch up but captain of the guard posting to admire my statue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

make more rock pot u know what i mean hehe