Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

I will also do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

I'll try to explain the graphics stuff again like last time when I'm up

vanisher

more like grumpus room

vanisher

I will make a grumpus room

vanisher

River? Excellent

vanisher

My entire knowledge of how to feed dwarves is either farming or trading for food so I hope we have one of those options. If not we may be hunting the joyous creatures to survive in my year.

vanisher

I wonder if the game lets you butcher them..

vanisher

Nosfereefer posted:

like, seriously, don't deal with elves. they are creepy, moralistic cannibals

e: but farming is ridiculously easy where we can feed like 200 dwarves with a 5x5 farm plot. provided they only eat quarry leaf biscuits tho

I would run a plump helmet farm. One run they brewed every last one, ate the seeds they were supposed to plant, and starved to death

vanisher

death sext posted:

wow I created a great work of art right out the gate. Look at that bed.

no you can't sleep in it its just for looking at

A comfy bed behind velvet ropes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Loving the 3d model, I'll have to figure out how to do that