Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

All right, I'm in, I would like to be a dwarf and hate rain with an undying passion as well. Is that a typical dwarf trait or did we just happen to roll a bunch of hydrophobes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

google THIS posted:

All right, I'm in, I would like to be a dwarf and hate rain with an undying passion as well. Is that a typical dwarf trait or did we just happen to roll a bunch of hydrophobes?

...or was it just raining that day? I know literally nothing about this game and at first glance figured the quotes at the top of those character profiles were their all-defining catchphrase.

google THIS

I do have to appreciate that "extremely rich detailed open world game" always translates in practice to something like "deranged lunatics shoveling raw flour into their gaping maws" even before adding mechanics intended to turn them into deranged lunatics.

google THIS

super mario batali posted:

I tried to embark and the game crashed.

I'm pretty new to all of this but I think you did it right.

google THIS

Within the last season, she felt anxious due to queefing.

google THIS

Kinda picturing the cook as obsessed with cooking the mushrooms and constantly looking for loopholes in all the rules imposed upon him.

google THIS

Nosfereefer posted:

the fort just got a new guy

SPICY!

You know it

google THIS

Look, I can wrap up some last-minute work while crowning or I can pay attention to where my baby plops on the stone floor, but not both. Priorities.

google THIS

Nosfereefer posted:

NEVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, WHATSOEVER, OPEN BOTH FLOODGATES AT ONCE!!!
this will quickly flood the entire fortress, possibly drowning every single soul in the main hall

This sounds like foreshadowing to me.

google THIS

So, mechanics question, is food spoilage not a thing or is it mercifully lenient or do dwarven digestive systems just not give a gently caress? I skimmed the last thread and it seems like the game carefully calculates the secretions of a dwarf's salivary glands as he pries the lid off a barrel of raw uncleaned seafood that's been sitting in a damp cave for six months.

google THIS

I propose a hybrid approach, a variedly skilled militia peppered with a few cuddle commandos who know little of life outside of cuddling, practicing cuddling, and drinking.

google THIS

Also I volunteer to be our sexy dominatrix hammerer as long as it's cool if I bring one or more of my four children to work if I can't find a sitter.

google THIS

Im reading that the trick is to designate a non lethal weapon for punishment like a really wimpy hammer, does it have to be a hammer or would say a scourge work asking for a friend :grin:

google THIS

What about cups? Or mugs?

google THIS

(giving a tour) And this is the sand room. Just a room full of loving sand. Please hold all questions until the end. Now if you will climb over the bed and through this door you will see...

google THIS

Also are we chomping on flour like weird cokeheads yet and have I give anybody a sexy and potentially fatal punishment sesh?

google THIS

Hihohe posted:

Nah just the newer depression slump that still hasnt been patch out. Dwarfs will keep remembering one bad thing that they saw and it will cycle over and over till they drop.

Frightening realism.

google THIS

Hihohe posted:

I may have gotten carried away and I loving bite her face. (I renamed my profession "fight dwarf")

Sexy hammerdwarf enjoys this turn of events in a sexual manner.

google THIS

Dwarf Fortress Thread Year 5: Any Day Now We'll Finish Year 4

I say that in friendly jest of course :D also I forget which year we're actually on

google THIS

"Look, I made more tables!"

"I thought I specifically asked you to make goblets, cups, or mugs."

"........So, not enough tables?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Well, that's one way to make a doggie bed :rimshot: