Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
Been there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
Nice TurboGrafx, you freak. Hope you recapped that Duo ;)

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
Did you just use a pressure washer on your garage floor to clean up spilled water?

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
It never quite occurred to me that those PDMs are literally just a matrix of relays. I always assumed they were some kind of fancy fets with a beefy bus switch.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

Aeka 2.0 posted:

One thing that was always odd is they ran the fuel pump at two speeds.

"Boy, That's A Lot Of Fuel" and "Eat poo poo, Exxon Valdez?"

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

Aeka 2.0 posted:

Life has been busy, haven't taken much video or photos. Been battling a bit of depression so my desire to do things has slipped. But I'm getting close to getting the wiring done and I'm feeling better.
That's about it for now.

You're a cool weirdo and you are valid no matter how much you are doing.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
Huh. I would guess a heat gun would soften that up.

Does it get super hot in your rafters?

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
Wow, your step drill bits aren't locked up. That must be a rich part of town.

I laughed pretty hard at the bottles.

Seat Safety Switch fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Mar 15, 2020

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
Love that potting compound (:420:) and the TurboGrafx shoutout.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
I just assumed everyone was stalking you CLICK THE BELL TO GET NOTIFIED. I have a couple Saturns and want to get into the games, but they are too expensive. Hopefully one of the new flashcart-y things will be both cheap and effective.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

This entire video is in my wheelhouse so thoroughly that it might as well steer around the icebergs for me.

You gonna do an RGB mod on that TV?

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
Makes good noises, has pretty screen.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
Are you sure you used enough flux on that board? Usually you want it to slide off the desk on its own.

Hope the jack drop didn't hurt anything expensive, glad you are OK. I have nothing to offer on the AEM logger konking out. It does seem like the ECU is going away for a split second (PDM temp still monitored but not IAT?) and that makes the whole setup freak out.

Seat Safety Switch fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Apr 25, 2020

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
Good edits. That throttle body got what was coming to it.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
Whee, dancing cursor!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
B+. That beer is empty, there's two kids, one of them could have been going to get you another beer or at least moved that full one closer.