Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

That's odd, but I'd bet you wouldn't notice it in a running car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Are these that much thinner / that much better flow than traditional E-fans? I'd love to pitch the non-clutched mechanical fan in the Opel.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

I received a narrower Husky box from that same lineup from "my kid" for father's day. It's surprisingly nice and arguably a better deal than the HF.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Aeka 2.0 posted:

So far it feels pretty good. This thing costs less than the craftsman I already have and it feels better, but it could be that I need to re lube the bearings on the Craftsman.
I'm not used to deep drawers so this is a treat.

Of my three toolchests, my Craftsman is by far the worst. I also have a no-name stainless chest from Costco where the ony real problem with it is the fact that the drawers don't pull all the way out / the drawer fronts are not purely vertical, so there's space on both ends of the drawer where it's basically shrouded.

If/when I move to a place with a larger garage, I'll probably replace the Craftsman with a bigger Husky set.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Burrito game is strong.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

"Just as broken as my car"

Videos continue to deliver.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Nothing forces a garage cleanout like an impending water heater replacement.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

I had a Saturn when they were new (instead of a Playstation...yeah) and didn't properly appreciate it for the weird rear end system it was.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Mmmm, brappy.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Oof, pretty sure I'd poo poo myself if I had a stand fail like that.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Are they scared of enabling someone to violate CARB or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

That looks entirely too reliable to be a rotary.