Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

Twenty Four posted:

I will admit not knowing what "BOGO" (pronounced out loud) was until maybe a decade ago. I get the concept, but I learned the acronym. It's "buy one, get one" which is a time honored tradition.

"Ap rewards members can get BOGO 50% (limit 1 per day per user) on national burrito day!"

BOG1/2off-with-the-app(1PerUser)today-only-if-you-sign-up-and-earn-enough-points-by-buying-other-stuff

BOG1/2WTF1PUTOIFYSUP?

I mean deal updates are great but I think the best deal is hanging out next to Philthy's trash can, lol

In the uk they call it BOGOF pronounced “bog off” it’s hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 18 days!)

BOGO 1/2 off is such a nothing of a coupon

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Moey
Oct 22, 2010

I LIKE TO MOVE IT

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Last day to grab that free cantina taco so I got it. It was alright I guess. It was at least freshly made, the shell was crispy. The cantina chicken was there. The green sauce was just generic verde sauce. Meh.

I actually thought the chicken was great for tbell.

But @ $4/taco, that's aggressive.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
The Cantina Chicken soft taco is significantly better, and here they're both $3.

Moey
Oct 22, 2010

I LIKE TO MOVE IT

Q_res posted:

The Cantina Chicken soft taco is significantly better, and here they're both $3.

No way your are trying to say that the option below in the picture is better.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

NEW! INCLUDES 1 SACUCE PACKET!

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Moey posted:

I actually thought the chicken was great for tbell.

I honestly never get chicken items at taco bell anyways, or at mexican places in general

Urdnot Fire
Feb 13, 2012

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I honestly never get chicken items at taco bell anyways, or at mexican places in general
You should try it, shredded chicken has made for some of the best food I’ve ever had (at actual Mexican restaurants).

Wii Spawn Camper
Nov 25, 2005

I only get the chicken or black beans anymore, except I still get beef for crunchy tacos because the black beans are too moist and chicken in a crunchy taco doesn’t feel right.

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

my one sauce packet was bigger and probably the size of like 3 regular sauce packets but the one they show in the photos looks like the other sauce packets so it’s kind of confusing

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Urdnot Fire posted:

You should try it, shredded chicken has made for some of the best food I’ve ever had (at actual Mexican restaurants).

Eh, I guess if the place is known for it but then I think that I could be getting something like lengua or pastor or cabeza and then the thought of getting chicken just sinks down the rankings

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Urdnot Fire posted:

i also used to avoid chicken at Mexican places but i made some tinga myself a couple months ago and i am convinced. it's a nice little change from all pork all the time

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

i like TB chicken more than the goobeef

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Moey posted:

The new soft taco is much better than the new hard taco. The vegetables make it really crispy and delicious. The hard taco is good too, there just isn't any green and you have to eat it immediately for the best experience.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
cantina chicken burrito is solid. the lady at the window has my order memorized now also

Captain Toasted
Jan 3, 2009

Moey posted:

I’m glad they give you a new sauce packet, used ones would be gross

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
"el suicido" is when your friends dare you to dig through the trash and combine all the used sauce packets and then drink it.

----------------

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

It seems very much an excuse for going down the road towards charging for sauce packets, which I wouldn't put it past them anymore. They assume everyone has half the memory span of a goldfish.

"Look, wow, a new type of sauce! In a bigger sized packet!" And it's "free"! Just giving it away with the purchase of a taco!"

In the near future:

"Remember when we gave sauce out as a free promotion that one time? That sure was nice of us! You can't just ask for free stuff though, haha that would be weird! These new bigger special sauces are expensive to make! ($0.01, will not tell anyone this). No we couldn't just make them regular sized, whaaaaat lol? That will be $0.79 each!"

"They do come "included" with our new Cantina Combo if you don't want to pay "extra" for them! Two tacos, two sauce packets, and a drink for just $12.99! Limited time offer, get 'em while you can!"

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

----------------

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
hacking the taco bell app so that it redirects to del taco

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I just don't know what it is about Taco Bells in my area that cause them to constantly get my order wrong. Like nobody else in the area has this issue.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

muscles like this! posted:

I just don't know what it is about Taco Bells in my area that cause them to constantly get my order wrong. Like nobody else in the area has this issue.

i told them ur a bitch

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous cumhead!

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Bum the Sad posted:

i told them ur a bitch

Been doing the same. It's working.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
bitch just gonna take his wrong rear end order. Look at him.

----------------

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

going to get my 1 dollar chalupa supreme today, thankfully not a stupid taco suit drop this week.

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

you can swap the new chicken in for other stuff, so i got two stackers, sub-cantina chicken, add jalapenos. still almost four bucks a pop but so much better than the taco or the quesadilla.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

The Voice of Labor posted:

hacking the taco bell app so that it redirects to del taco

history will scorn you but it's the right thing to do

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

finally getting tbell after far too long tonight

eating a light lunch so I can just gorge myself :yum:

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

Johnny Truant posted:

finally getting tbell after far too long tonight

eating a light lunch so I can just gorge myself :yum:

atta boy champ. proud of u

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

luv2shit posted:

atta boy champ. proud of u

:cabot:

yes i did put my order in like 4-5 hours before I'm gonna go get it what's it to you!!

pumped to try out the cantina burrito, glad i checked back with the thread to avoid the cheese on the outside abomination

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

as a "replace lettuce with anything else" beller it's abhorrent to me that they put lettuce AND cabbage on the cantina stuff; but being able to have just the cabbage is so fuckin nice to actually have some good tasty roughage in tbell for once

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

every bell item could use a pile of crunchy cabbage imo. gimme crunchy vegetables

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Grand Fromage posted:

every bell item could use a pile of crunchy cabbage imo. gimme crunchy vegetables

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Specially cabbage! I love cabbage, almost as much as I love squash.

I miss those Socal style fish tacos, with the cabbage and crema. Yum.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Grand Fromage posted:

and cum

----------------

luv2shit
May 15, 2023

more like and yum

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Grand Fromage posted:

:hmmyes:

about to go pick up my feast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

cabbage is good. admitting this makes me feel like an elderly