Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir Kodiak
May 14, 2007

Constellation question about the most recent episode:

At the end the kid screams "Mamma" in contrast to saying just before that she doesn't call her mother that. Does that mean she's the kid from Noomi Rapace's home universe and I'm misremembering how the cabin stuff went down in the first episode? Is she purposefully imitating the kid from the other universe? Or is it a cliffhanger and I'm supposed to not be sure what to make of it?

Liking the show in general, even with it being a bit slow, but it also makes me miss Counterpart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Kodiak
May 14, 2007

I quite liked this episode in terms of seeing Paul's subjective experience with the whole world seeming to gaslight him, but, yeah, we already know so much about what's going on overall that it continues the wheel-spinning feeling of the show.

I'm also completely unsold on the nonlinear storytelling they're doing. Watching the rising conflict between Bud and Henry would have been more interesting if we'd have known the context for it that this episode provided. Not onboard with this show's belief that characters are more compelling when their motivations are obscured.