Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
The morning show is great. Reese has been incredible in her role. Billy Crudup is chewing the hell out of the scenery. It's much better than I expected. At this point I'm disappointed that it's only one episode a week until the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Only reason I have it is I bought a new apple tv 3 months ago and got an email a few weeks ago telling me I got a year for free.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

hitze posted:

For All Mankind is better than The Mandalorian

Low bar.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
It's great. Obviously influenced by Studio 60 but not nearly as feel good. Reese and Crudup are destroying. Reese in particular. I keep having to remind myself that it is really her. It is very #metoo focused and has done a very good job of showing different sides to the topic.

Aniston will always be Rachel but she is clearly trying so that is good.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I think he has eyes on the CEOs job. But he isn't going to get there by being lovely. Hence the comment about Duplass moral compass.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
It's interesting how everyone enables Mitch to the point where he is completely oblivious to his actions. He genuinely was unaware he had done anything inappropriate. hosed up. The rape scene was just bizarre.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Cojawfee posted:

I've never had a show make me feel as anxious as I did when Gordo wanted to take his helmet off on the moon.

Are you sure that wasn't his confidence?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
TMS: drama drama drama and back stabbing. I think Cory and Bradley are the only likable characters on the show. And Yanko. Poor Yanko.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
The Morning Show finale.

Wow.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
TMS: As much as I enjoyed the hilarity of the end of the episode, I do feel it was misplaced. It didn't really fit with the rest of the show. Also, the Chip/Mitch bit seemed inspired by The Quiet Man. Except with nothing to lead up to it for it to make sense. I mean, the show was pretty grounded in reality and people generally don't get in fist fights like that.

Also, is that the first time we heard Hannahs last name? It seems like the name was written before the casting (as is usually done) but then they didn't think to change the persons name. It's possible that Hannah was a Jew, but I kinda doubt it. Just a minor quibble but something that stuck out to me when I heard her name this time.

I really dug Yankos El nino story.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I watched the first 2 eps of Mythic Quest. It's decent. Starring Rob Mcelhenny. Written by him and Charlie Day and Megan Ganz.

The one thing I don't like is the Pewdiepie character. Just awful. Has this been on for a while or did they just drop the whole season at once?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
That's good. I just don't buy a 14 year old in that role. If it was a 24 year old, it would be fine. But at 14 it's just a throwaway joke that didn't land and distracts from the show.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
That 3rd ep was fantastic. If you are curious about Mystic Quest, just skip to ep 3 and if you like it, go back to the beginning.

The only thing worse than Nazis? Patriot fans.

The WoW funeral homage and what do pedophiles hate. Holy poo poo.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I'm so sick of the apple tv remote. I ordered a Roku.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
This Beastie Boys documentary is pretty good.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
There is a new episode of Mythic Quest. It is good. Really really good.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Escobarbarian posted:

God drat, that climax was legitimately loving impressive

:ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Fireball is really good. Kind of a lot to digest in one sitting, though. But it's beautiful and fascinating.