Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
It's good once you get over how gross and smelly Gary Oldman is.

It required special effects like greasy spray and makeup to make his nose all red and gross!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxeV-ISe3Ls

Keyser_Soze fucked around with this message at 22:03 on May 10, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
I can't believe Shantaram was supposed to be more than 1 season, but anyways a Prabhu getting into daily hijinks or Alexander Siddig spinoff with the ladies and thugs might be better.

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
It's a weird take I know but I think Mythic Quest would be better without Rob in it.

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
Don't forget Earth at Night and Tiny World!

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
........yeah, it's time to give ATV+ a 6+ month break until there is something new.

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
Hopefully Idris at least get to smack around some chumps in the last episode once it is all out. I'll just watch that one

Keyser_Soze fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Jul 4, 2023

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
Can they CGI-deAge Damian Lewis and get him a spot in Masters of the Air to replace Austin Butler?

Keyser_Soze fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Jan 23, 2024

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
it seems more like a PBS show so far and I keep expecting Elvis to break out in song/dance or at least drop a "thankyouverymuch"

At least they showed the constant trevails of the mighty ball turret gunner (my great uncle was one in the 8th on a B-17 and died over Belgium)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keyser_Soze
May 5, 2009

Pillbug
Don't forget animal shows like Earth at Night with Tom Hiddleston and Tiny World with Paul Rudd :colbert: