Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

Wet bulb temperature is just a way of measuring the temperature and humidity together. That's like saying the Richter scale is scary because a 9.0 earthquake will kill you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

Boris Galerkin posted:

Is Invasion any good? Just noticed it on ATV+ and it says there’s a new season soon.

It's really bad. They kill off their best actor, Sam Neill, in the episode he's introduced and it's downhill from there. It's super boring and I quit it before they even showed the aliens. Which is not even until episode 6 or something.

Tagichatn
Jun 7, 2009

Open Source Idiom posted:

Been psyched for this since I heard it announced: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twvPGxuEOEA

The trailer is super misleading though, to the point where I reckon it could hurt the show a bit. It's a science fiction story.

I was really hoping that it wasn't called Sugar because the main character is named Sugar but welp.