Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frogbs
May 5, 2004
Well well well

howe_sam posted:

Nate's a little poo poo so whatever, but I swear to loving god show, if you break up Roy and Keeley we will have loving words :argh:

My prediction:
Season ends with a Roy, Keeley wedding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frogbs
May 5, 2004
Well well well

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Roy is the best character on the show, followed closely by Keeley. Feels like those two make me laugh more consistently than everyone else and are just such well constructed characters

I just had a terrible idea. They should reboot House M.D. but with Roy’s actor as House. It could work, if his American accent is bad enough.

frogbs
May 5, 2004
Well well well

devmd01 posted:

Man the piano theme for severance is so good. Just creepy enough to add to the “what the gently caress is going on here” vibe.

If you've bever seen it, the 70's Francis Ford Coppola movie 'The Conversation' has a fantastic score that must have influenced the Severance theme, even if subconsciously. Great movie, great score, check it out; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUsEIdHxBPk

frogbs
May 5, 2004
Well well well

Chairman Capone posted:

I have to say that halfway through the current season of Mythic Quest, and it’s just not hitting the same for me as the first two. There are still a lot of good individual bits in each episode, but I feel like most episodes haven’t really cohered, the same with the overarching storylines for the season. I still like it but it feels like some spark is missing.

It’s weird that they’ve separated all of the characters so much. It makes me think there were schedule or budget issues.

frogbs
May 5, 2004
Well well well
Shrinking is 100% people just randomly talking at each other in random groupings in the same 5 locations with no real stakes, conflict or plot.

frogbs
May 5, 2004
Well well well

ShowTime posted:

I haven't watched the last couple episodes of it but are they still sticking with that loving theme? I hope to hell not.

Yeah, it’s been one of the main plot threads the last two episodes. It’s…not good.

frogbs
May 5, 2004
Well well well
Constellation is pretty good so far, but I really want something to happen in the next episode. Like, I think we all get the premise and what's going on now. Are the characters just going to be confused for 4 more episodes?

I guess I want more weird science stuff and less 'Mummy!'.

frogbs fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Mar 2, 2024

frogbs
May 5, 2004
Well well well
I liked the new episode of Constellation. I think they could’ve moved the story along a little faster, but I’m looking forward to next weeks episode. Jonathan Banks did a great job this ep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frogbs
May 5, 2004
Well well well
Constellation seems designed some someone who has never watched or read science fiction before.