Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

Trig Discipline posted:

I love Mythic Quest but this last episode was probably my least favorite so far. Just seemed like a very forced premise, and not really funny enough to make the whole thing work. I don't mind a bottle episode in general, but the writing has to be really on point to make it work and this time it just wasn't.

I like this season a lot less. Either I remember s1 poorly or Poppy is written 100% differently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

Robobot posted:

I'm 100% shipping Sam and Rebecca. It's gonna happen. Just like Cheers!

Felt that way all through a S1 rewatch.

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

Cojawfee posted:

He's definitely feeding off the praise people give him. It wasn't until he saw that lovely twitter comment that he started being a real rear end in a top hat to the new kit man.

He was being an rear end in a top hat to the new kit man from the first scene of the season.

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

I expected that the post was saying he died.

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

Oasx posted:

I wish Big Door Prize would lean a little more into the cards not actually making anyone happy. But the trailer for the show hints at there being more substance in the later episodes.

But Cass is a lot happier having gotten away from Izzie. And Principal Pat seems happier as well.

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

Hughlander posted:

But Cass is a lot happier having gotten away from Izzie. And Principal Pat seems happier as well.

Yah I take this back, no one is happy.

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

I honestly hope they don't do a Season 3. I liked the story, I don't think that they need to go back to the well for a third time.

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

EL BROMANCE posted:

That’s weird, the intro for Silo says it’s based on the book series also called Silo, but isn’t it called Wool?

The book title is Wool, but according to amazon it's full title is 'Wool: The Silo Saga Book 1' https://www.amazon.com/Wool-Silo-Saga-Book-1/dp/B0BKR8VBYV/

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

blue squares posted:

Game of Thrones?

Song of fire and ice sounds like a musical

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

Oasx posted:

The stakes for Josh and Mel felt a lot more important in the first season, where their relationship was going poorly and they needed to figure out whether they were still in love, this time they were just a bit bored.

I do hope that they get another season though as I like the characters.

They were trying to come to grips with infertility was my main take away.

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

Narcissus1916 posted:

Afterparty was canceled. Kinda've bummed about it, but Season 2 was a big step back.

Best thing about The Afterparty was bringing Sam Richardson to my attention.

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

All this time I just realized I confuse Slow Horses with the2011s Luck and wasn’t sure why we were still talking about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

Escobarbarian posted:

Loot is back! It’s still a good time and it has what must be a bizarrely expensive music budget

Maya Rudolph is a national treasure and deserves a place of veneration.