Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
For All Mankind is really good. I wish the whole season dropped. It looks like they're gonna set it up to go through history probably up to today. One thing I don't get is where did all of the real astronauts go? It would have been cooler for the space dorks like me to have kept that part more realistic instead of changing them out with fictional astronauts that are only kind of based on them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

Escobarbarian posted:

Caught up with For All Mankind and yeah ep 3 was great!!!

Yeah that ending was when I decided I was all in.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

Croatoan posted:

Yeah that ending was when I decided I was all in.

I just finished episode 4. They kinda nerfed it. I may have been wrong. This show is good but might be pretty boring if they keep it up.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
Ep 4 was just slow AF.

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE

Escobarbarian posted:

I thought For All Mankind ep 5 was pretty good and intense

It was, deff didn't end how I expected.