Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Open Source Idiom posted:

I think there's a hint in the song choice, and in the dialogue being so cheesy. But not enough to distinguish itself from, say, a bad show, and not a show by a guy who worked on Preacher and Breaking Bad.

who? I was curious why you were excited by the show so I looked it up and found very few details other than it being a sci-fi drama that's created by mark protosevich and directed by fernando meirelles, neither of whom worked on those shows from what I can see

mark protosevich's filmography isn't incredibly inspiring aside from the cell being cool (but I think that was more to do with tarsem singh)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

AcidCat posted:

So I never had much interest in The Morning Show but I randomly checked it out and three days later I had binged the first season. Now after two episodes of S2 I feel like the magic is suddenly gone, it feels unfocused, the characters all just seem slightly off (why is Mitch even still on this show?) its supposed to be only 9 mos later but it feels like 2 yrs later, and ugh I really dont want to relive corona drama. Is it worth sticking with?

I felt pretty similarly going in and ended up enjoying the first season, was pretty meh on the second season, and gave up partway through the season 3 premiere

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

ehh I'm ok with it, it's not like it came out of nowhere, we've been seeing stuff with the spooky cosmonaut skeleton all season and I just took that as a bit of a tease that there's actually some explanation for that stuff/more going on with the dead doubles than we know

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I'm enjoying big door prize but I also think that all the stuff with the machine is just a tool to interrogate the inner life of these people and see how they respond to these types of mysteries and personal provocations

I'm not actually all that interested in the answers, I'd be fine if the show finished without them ever getting definitive answers to the hows or whys