Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

oliveoil posted:

Can you think of anything faster that can also be distilled down to a sequence of simple steps that can be quickly explained? Or is even this too optimistic? I can describe the steps as I seem them to go from zero to highly-paid software engineer if it helps.

Hey OP while you're trying to figure out the exact sequence of steps that guarantees becoming rich- would you be interested in purchasing my guide that lays out a precise sequence of steps that guarantees you'll get laid tonight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

oliveoil posted:

Many people think wealth is just a prize for the evil but I see it as many things. There are many ways to get it, some dishonest. But I have a suspicion that you can also accumulate it in a democratic and helpful way.

Please cite some historical examples where this has happened.