Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Shbobdb posted:

NYC can be a very cheap city to live in. Its unique as a metro area in that way. I paid less in rent, eating out and groceries when I lived in NYC than i did when I lived in Indianapolis.
nyc is also not even remotely habitable compared to every other major american city unless you're hella fucken rich. the city is a giant creaking dumpster full of month-old trash, rats, and dogshit, but there are a few who experience it from limousines that take them between the met opera and their glass box in the sky, not that this is an especially pleasant way to live in reality. oh and gently caress the yankees.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU