Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
It also creates precious little value for the rest of us and they should be guillotined and their assets distri

I mean wow I wish I had those skills

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

BENGHAZI 2 posted:

drat thanks I'll tell that to all the minimum wage people I know so they can invest their extra money they don't have

Maybe they should stop paying for netflix and get smart with their salaries. Who do they think they are?

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
In ancient Rome it was standard practice as a poor that literally the first part of your day would be paying calls around the on all city your rich patrons, just schmoozing in exchange for money, favours, or free food. The rich saw sponsoring the poor as a civic duty, and having a bunch of poors show up to your house was a status symbol. Most entry-level political offices were basically entirely focused on using your own money to fund programs for the city.

It was a terrible unequal system but hey, at least they weren't hoarding all their gold in Rhodos.