Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

oliveoil posted:

I want to live in ridiculous luxury while also never having to work or obey anyone telling me how to live my life - whether that's a manager or someone who thinks that a certain amount of stuff is enough for someone to have.

Also, becoming rich as gently caress is one of the ingredients for me to be happy.

I want to live in Minecraft and you don't get to spend your time building really big and cool poo poo if you're broke.

You're going to need an order of magnitude more money than you'll make as a software developer for Facebook then.

Devs aren't gods anymore, they're trivial to outsource to India for gruntwork.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Cicero posted:

loving :lol:

Are you coming from Slashdot circa 2005 or something

Nah, I'm coming from a tech company who struggles with offshore teams writing tooling without ever checking it against use-cases for the people it's actually intended for.