Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Let's not forget Virginia's loss to the 16 seed. It was beautiful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007

kiimo posted:

I don't like being #1

But also I am more confident in this Kansas team than any since '08

It's like every guy on the roster is a glue guy

To me this signals an opening weekend exit from the tournament

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Is there anything interesting in that article beyond Nike producing goofy smartballs? Ive reached my monthly article limit or whatever

stump collector
May 28, 2007

elentar posted:

The Atlantic Sun, Big South, Horizon, and Patriot tournaments all get going tonight with early-round campus-site games. The only thing you should all be rooting for is Liberty to lose.

Is Liberty the school of the late Jerry Falwell? I'm in

stump collector
May 28, 2007
If you save that man's life, I repeat, you will no longer be an amateur

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Zugzwang posted:

Hi thread, longtime lurker popping in to say gently caress Duke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sz6RzgWF48

gently caress duke

i will miss this thread and the sports are suspended experience

stump collector
May 28, 2007
"Do you know who the gently caress I am?"

"I don't give a gently caress who you are."

stump collector
May 28, 2007

kiimo posted:

I guess nobody mentioned this but Silvio De Sousa, the one that got Kansas in trouble (well to be fair his guardian did) left Kansas a few days ago.

Today it came out that he got in a fight outside a bar in January and the other guy is pressing charges for his re-arranged face.

Thus ends the illustrious career of Silvio De Sousa and I no longer feel sorry for him.

If you can't remember who his is...

Did the alleged bar fight occur during the same week as the chair brandishing scrap

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Biden will bail the NCAA out.

Pretty likely that the tournament won't happen considering how poorly everything is going. We may even know by Christmas!

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Hopefully they refuse to play because of keyontae. And also every other team should do it. Truly ridiculous they haven't called the season already. I hope he makes it through but it sounds slim.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

kiimo posted:

The Jayhawks are gonna play their game Saturday with zero bigs.

Everything's fine.

Clapback for small ball heroes

stump collector
May 28, 2007

kiimo posted:

Just sitting here thinking about how we ran off Quentin Grimes and could have used him to at least get humiliated less

Bill self doesn't learn, he reloads

stump collector
May 28, 2007

stump collector
May 28, 2007
That was such a good game and I glad I got to see it. I wanted underdog ucla to win, but, I wanted gonzaga to win because ucla has like eleven chips lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Nebraska???