Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Tiny Tubesteak Tom posted:

none of those things have anything to do with "driving to the end of the merge lane" you just invented all this dumb bullshit that you didn't say in your original post because you're too stupid to realize that's the right way to merge lol

that guy really is the worst

Everyone lets one car in at the end of the merging lane, that's how society should work. Instead you have early merging morons that create three groups

- the person they early-merged in front of, who now may think that their obligation is done since they let their one car in
- the person waiting to merge correctly who nobody is letting in because everyones had an early-merger cut them off already
- the early merger who definitely won't be letting anyone else merge in front of them

Total anarchy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roomforthetuna
Mar 22, 2005

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Supreme Allah posted:

Everyone lets one car in at the end of the merging lane, that's how society should work. Instead you have early merging morons that create three groups

- the person they early-merged in front of, who now may think that their obligation is done since they let their one car in
- the person waiting to merge correctly who nobody is letting in because everyones had an early-merger cut them off already
- the early merger who definitely won't be letting anyone else merge in front of them

Total anarchy
I'm the guy who goes from the general traffic into the merge/exit lane, tailgates people who are merging and swerves around them on the shoulder, goes past the point at which you're supposed to have merged out (driving past a gap the size of two cars that was at that point), and then slams on my brakes trying to merge into the non-gap, blocking the exit for people who are in that lane because they're actually exiting. Yes, I got six cars further ahead than if I'd just stayed in my lane, I'm so awesome!

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
I'm Lewis Hamilton.

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

MustardFacial posted:

I'm Lewis Hamilton.

:hmmyes:

My Shoes
Jul 23, 2019

I sit on my rear end and eat 6000 calories a day and thank god everyday im an american. When a parking spot opens up right in front of a store I know its because I prayed for it and Jesus answered my prayer because im a good christian american. I voted for trump because i don't like these non christian people illegally entering the country - I don't care what type of life they are fleeing from. and i also think abortion should be illegal. its murder and no i don't care about your point of view. its against my religion and you should think what i think. If you don't believe what i believe you are going to hell.

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
I have zero concern for my digital privacy and have no opinion on the legality or morality of government bulk surveillance. I will also roll my eyes at you and say "yeah, so what?" if you try to explain how loving important this is.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

MustardFacial posted:

I'm Lewis Hamilton.

gently caress L*wis H*milton

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I own animals that I do not take care of and will react violently if anyone attempts to intervene or even feed them and provide simple care.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

MustardFacial posted:

I'm Lewis Hamilton.

I'm seeing the musical Hamilton. I paid $600 to see this horseshit.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
All of my toddlers are on a leash. They all have separate iPads to keep them occupied. I'm gonna chain smoke some cigs on this park bench and scroll my Instagram while my children wreak havok on the playground.

When another mom steps in to intervene, I'm gonna mace her with pepper spray and kick her stupid kid right in the head.

I'm so glad I began selling "Titeoil", the essential oil for hip yoga moms like me. People usually make fun of mlm jobs like mine, but they don't have my glitter pink Hummer that I earned by selling this great product.

Now, I can make my own work hours while I decide which kid to sell to the child traffickers.

#titeoil #hipmom #bestyou #strongmom

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
I'm 130 years old and drink exotic tropical beverages in Argentina all day with a bunch of rock stars.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I have stairs in my house

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"

Jerry Cotton posted:

I'm American.

lmao

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

invades a country on a flimsy pretext, gunning down the populace and bombing cities into dust.

30 years later, hollywood makes bank off movies about how doing all the above made some soldiers feel sad

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
Yeah I stopped using plastic straws because they're bad for the environment. Anyway I'm off to drive my 4x4 to the airport so I can catch a plane for one of my three holidays per year to the other side of the world, maybe gonna burn some tires while I'm at it idk

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

*has a YouTube channel*

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Whybird posted:

Yeah I stopped using plastic straws because they're bad for the environment. Anyway I'm off to drive my 4x4 to the airport so I can catch a plane for one of my three holidays per year to the other side of the world, maybe gonna burn some tires while I'm at it idk

I'm a very environmental conscious modern person. I drive a Fit, don't travel, and my main sources of entertainment are video games and drinking a lot of vodka out of easily recyclable plastic bottles.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
What's in the box? Agony.

Lossy Compression
Sep 29, 2019

Hooked On A Feeling
*uses Facebook*

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

*expects people to show me respect simply because I chose to work in law enforcement and/or armed services*

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
I'm a social media "influencer"

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!
that's my jacked f-150 in the lot with the blue lives matter bumper sticker which I'm going to drive home with the high beams on after i finish my fifth beer

also i'm going to tailgate people the whole way while driving at a wildly excessive rate of speed for the road conditions

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I care a great deal about video games

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

*continues to chew gum, despite lessons*

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
I began sobbing uncontrollably when I saw Avengers:Endgame. My life has been a string of failures so I pour all of my energy into the marvel cinematic universe and D&D.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
why should i care about how my actions affect other people??? other people are not me, so i say gently caress EM

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
OH NO SOMEONE HAS NEGATIVELY AFFECTED ME WITH THEIR ACTIONS I DEMAND JUSTICE IMMEDIATELY FOR THIS TRAVESTY

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
*posts*

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

what is blue lives matter. Smurfs????

Captain Jesus
Feb 26, 2009

What's wrong with you? You don't even have your beer goggles on!!

Supreme Allah posted:

Total anarchy

To be fair to the sucker, I used to be a shameful early merger until someone explained to me that I was a stupid idiot. At least I was never a left lane hogger!

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

gbs but from 2004 posted:

Was going to ask this too, please tell me this isn't actually a thing

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Hoo....today is the day. I'm gonna do it. I am gonna change some stranger's mind on an internet comedy forum with a careful mix of logic, reason, sarcasm and humor. Here we go baby!

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
is a near mindless sim being controlled by the laws of physics that are telling him to turn the world into a hellish shithole because that's the natural state of things.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

gbs but from 2004 posted:

It's a blue balls awareness thing for incels.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Kaelynn? Raewynn? Can you girls get in line for the picture? Hello??

Can someone grab Hermione and Chrystal and Marshalinne? The girls need to be in this picture.

NO THOMAS I DON'T loving KNOW WHERE THE GODDAMN KEYS ARE, WE ARE FOCUSING ON THIS PICTURE RIGHT NOW.

Okay girls everyone smile and say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" this is going up on Instagram and Facebook and I swear to Christ I will END YOU ALL if I don't crack 1000 impressions this time. Your brother lives in the loving attic for a reason, it's because nobody gives a poo poo about him. He can eat rats until he realizes that being a social media influencer is important.

THOMAS CAN YOU loving GET THE DOUBLE SIDED TAPE? I need you to loving TAPE THESE GIRLS MOUTHS INTO SMILES!!! Because somebody doesn't want to smile, and somebody wants to live in the loving basement!!!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Hi, can I bitch about my life to you for three hours and then not take any advice or try in anyway to make my situation any better.

Hi, can I bitch about my life to you for three hours and then not take any advice or try in anyway to make my situation any better.

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse

Literally A Person posted:

Go ahead bitch

I mean: go ahead, bitch

revwinnebago
Oct 4, 2017

I'm a single mother on your flight. My theybies are named Kylynn and Sprout. You know this because Sprout vomited on takeoff and Kylynn is physically incapable of sitting down or shutting up and I cannot stop telling them how this makes me feel.

Supreme Allah posted:

Total anarchy

There are different styles of driving per state, and they depend a lot on the average type of road. The real problem is when these groups interact and neither side knows what the other is doing - happens a lot in New England.

On a long stretch of highway where you've seen signage for miles just get the gently caress over immediately and don't be that rear end in a top hat that tries to dive bomb everyone and probably speeds in the shoulder then gets surprised when they almost cause a gigantic accident that makes things way worse.

If traffic is really tight or it comes up suddenly on a city road, then yes it should be 1 and 1 at the point of merge, to maximize the number of cars that will fit in the space so you don't back up past other intersections.

In New England you get:
- the old person from New York who only drives out to see their kids once a year and Lord help everyone that day is today
- the redneck who waves people to turn left in front of them, even on a multi-lane all-way-stop, against all notions of right of way
- the drive-time sports radio enthusiast in the SUV who cuts around the redneck so they can t-bone the car crossing at 95mph
- the jackrabbit who thinks they get to turn in front of anyone, anytime, even if they cut off multiple lanes of traffic to do so, even if they're driving a school bus
- the person from outside New England who has some common-sense notion of right of way who's totally lost and and just guns the gas weaving between all these classes of idiots praying they don't get hit

Point of all this being:

I'm the guy who likes to run red lights in the left-turn lane in a goddamn school bus on a 4-lane road so multiple lanes of traffic screech to a hault screaming because they almost ran into a bus load of kids and I just wave like this is normal.

1000 Brown M and Ms
Oct 22, 2008

F:\DL>quickfli 4-clowns.fli
It's very important that everyone knows my opinion. FREEDOM OF SPEECH!

No, I don't care about your opinion. Opinions aren't worth anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
For your consideration....

*Stands up so everyone can get a good look at me*

Thank you.

*sits back down*