Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
Oh, me?

I write insurance jingles. Sometimes I do side work as a Muzak dj. I specialize in songs about heartbreak during low traffic times, it's really helped move baked goods just before they expire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Hey. I see you walking directly toward the checkout line. I was looking through this bin of Halloween candy but seeing you going to the lane kicks on some crazy animal poo poo that I can't control and now I have to race you to get there first!

( I do this in traffic too, going from 10mph to 60 the instant anyone tries to pass me)

OMFG FURRY posted:

Oh, me?

I write insurance jingles. Sometimes I do side work as a Muzak dj. I specialize in songs about heartbreak during low traffic times, it's really helped move baked goods just before they expire.

Barry Manilow?

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
I'm upper-management at a AAA video game development studio.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Obsidianheart posted:

I'm upper-management at a AAA video game development studio.

this one just crosses the line...

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

CharminUltraStrong posted:

this one just crosses the line...

That's nothing.

I'm in marketing and advertising and haven't yet committed suicide.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

You'll need to address me as 'Mr. President', thanks.

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:
I'm a high level investor at a company that sells your genetic lineage tests to your health insurance provider.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

I put car horn sound effects in radio ads that play during your rush hour commutes.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Cacator posted:

I put car horn sound effects in radio ads that play during your rush hour commutes.

Do you also add siren sounds to popular music?

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
I always low ball photographers and artists because what they do is easy and really they should just be happy with the exposure I get them

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Do it ironically posted:

I always low ball photographers and artists because what they do is easy and really they should just be happy with the exposure I get them

:mad:YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!:mad:

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
As a parent...

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Hello yes I am a rich person.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
If you're poor you should pull yourself up by your bootstraps. There's nothing holding minorities back. Climate Change is a hoax.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
I vote conservative because I'm tired of millenials leaving their roots in the small town.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to my job as a dishwasher at the Boston Pizza where I talk down to high schoolers talking about college options. I am also 32 years old.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:

Do it ironically posted:

lol you pay them? I never pay them, they should be more than grateful with the "experience" and "exposure"

In my company we can't offer you a living wage, however, if you have boundless energy and desire to work on both creative AND sometimes tedious work but in an environment that just might change your life, perhaps this is the opportunity for you. We’re terrible at work-life balance. Although work is pretty much your life, we do our absolute best to make sure that work is as awesome as possible so you at least enjoy each and every day here. Annual Salary: Negotiable, but you should know up front we’re not a terribly money-motivated group. We’re more likely to spend less money on salary and invest that on making your day-to-day life at work better

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
i write jokes for The New Yorker

DB Pooper
Mar 27, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm a goon

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
I'm from Alberta and I like to tailgate on tight mountain roads with questionable guard railing right after sunset when I know deer and elk and sheep might be grazing on the shoulders. My truck is awesome and I'm awesome and gently caress anyone who isn't speeding 20 over the limit goddamn pussies.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Literally A Person posted:

Hi, can I bitch about my life to you for three hours and then not take any advice or try in anyway to make my situation any better.

Hi, can I bitch about my life to you for three hours and then not take any advice or try in anyway to make my situation any better.

LoL hmmmmmmm hmmmmmmm

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

OMFG FURRY posted:

i write jokes for The New Yorker

Christ, what an rear end in a top hat!

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I get annoyed by people not meeting my standards of politeness and loudly criticize them and demand strangers back me up

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

All those people drowning in the Mediterranean every year? It should be illegal to try to save them. Unfortunately it's the only way to stop those simple brown people thinking it's a good idea to try to cross the sea on haphazard rafts.

Why are you angry? You're being hysterical! Less people will die this way!

1000 Brown M and Ms
Oct 22, 2008

F:\DL>quickfli 4-clowns.fli
I'll happily spend ten minutes driving around the parking lot trying to get a park as close as possible to the entrance. Can't waste time walking the 50m from the other end of the parking lot!

razamataza
Jan 2, 2006

They should have cast someone who is actually trans in that role

Molentik
Apr 30, 2013

Black Pete isn't racist, he is black because of the soot from chimneys! What, chimneys don't give you curly hair, big red lips, hoop earring and his clothes are clean?

SHUT UP, IT'S A TRADITIONAL KIDS HOLIDAY!

:geert:

1000 Brown M and Ms
Oct 22, 2008

F:\DL>quickfli 4-clowns.fli
"Racism is only a problem in North America" - an actual Dutch person I know.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I was booooorn in the USA :911:

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Hello, police?

I'd like to report 4 THUGS walking down the street. Yes, 4 black teens, wearing possible GANG colors. I'm following them right now in my car, I'll pursue on foot if needed.

Hold on they're going into a business. Oh god they're going to rob the place. Don't worry officer I'll handle this until you guys can back me up.

Fartbox
Apr 27, 2017
What's happening? Dri fu an only two? what is this?
Is this an avatar? I don't know rm dunk

Hello, I am American

Hello, I am Russian

Hello, I am Chinese

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

A Fancy Hat posted:

Hello, police?

I'd like to report 4 THUGS walking down the street. Yes, 4 black teens, wearing possible GANG colors. I'm following them right now in my car, I'll pursue on foot if needed.

Hold on they're going into a business. Oh god they're going to rob the place. Don't worry officer I'll handle this until you guys can back me up.

:lol: just read this (my translation), originally posted in a Facebook group for a municipality in the sticks somewhere:

quote:

Has anyone seen weird-looking wanderers in Veteli today?

I came from Kokkola to Veteli by bus before nine in the evening, and noticed two maybe ca 60-year-old men, one of which had a limp, neither with luggage.

Dressed in a way that makes it seem they didn't live here, said "good day" to me and the driver with a foreign accent, and jumped aboard the bus.

Jesus christ what the gently caress?

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

A Fancy Hat posted:

Hello, police?

This is literally every other post on my neighborhood's Nextdoor page.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

A Fancy Hat posted:

Hello, police?

“Hello Police, I’d like to report... well I’m not sure.”
“What’s your emergency, ma’am?”
“My next door neighbor’s daughter is selling bottles of water.”
“...ma’am?”
“She’s about 9 years old, frizzy hair, wearing a little polka dot dress, and she’s selling water bottles and candy in her front yard without a permit!”
“... a permit? What permit?”
“She’s walking water without a permit and her mother is just sitting sitting there! Please send help!”

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
*walks hand in hand with their four children in the times square area during rush hour, stopping frequently to look at their phone*

alternatively,

*is a subway performer*

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Hello females, perhaps you've noticed my large hat?

I only have a few moments to talk before I have to leave, I have a big party to get to. But I guess you don't get invited to many parties, do you? What with that unusually large nose you have. Oh, whoops, I forget to wear my expensive watch so I lost track of time. Maybe if you ugly freaks have some free time you'd like to join me?

*7 minutes later*

WHAT THE gently caress WOMEN SUCK SO MUCH I HATE THEM!! I paid 600 dollars for these pickup techniques but these women are all too dumb for them to work!!!

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
I invented a snap back fedora/trilby with an integrated vaping rig.

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

YeahTubaMike posted:

*walks hand in hand with their four children in the times square area during rush hour, stopping frequently to look at their phone*

alternatively,

*is a subway performer*

This is why I push my four children in a giant fuckoff war rig monstrosity of a stroller. You know, down a narrow sidewalk. While also on my phone.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
“Hey, you’re good with computers, right?”

Zombocalypse
Mar 24, 2008
I play EVE Online

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
*me an alpha male*

*interrupts a couple of women coworkers discussing women’s issues*

Aha, you two are so wrong, let me explain it to you how it actually works