Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
"Armageddon is the best movie of all time."

Edit: "I DON"T WANNA MISSSSSS A THING" :snype:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?
Look, burning down this rainforest might have consequences in the long term, but

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"
*constantly sends u ebaumsworld links*

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
i will never zipper merge, too scary.

Bust Rodd posted:

Why yes I am a full grown adult having a speakerphone conversation about a personal medical issue on a public transportation service.

Why, yes, I AM going into extremely graphic detail, but don’t worry, I will look at you extremely angrily if you stare!
why dont these freaks text. its not even always a generational thing. theres also the people who seem to be having conversations at work all day on bluetooth - i'm not complaining about poor service but rather wtf do they have to talk about

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

*is white, straight, cis, male*

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
*plays EVE Online*

Jay_Zombie
Apr 20, 2007

We're sealing the tunnel!
*is Goon*

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

*steals my god drat fizzy lifting drink*

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I’m the driver in the car in front of everybody that gets on the freeway on-ramp at 25 mph, speeds up to 35 mph for the entire length of the ramp, merges on the freeway at 45 mph, and gradually speeds up to 55 mph moving over into the passing lane when everyone else is going 75 mph+.

I’m also simultaneously the driver in the semi that has decided to pass the other semi in the right lane by moving over in front of you in the left lane going .5 mph faster than the semi I’m passing.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
*votes conservative*

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Oh, it's good to see a store that doesn't have those confusing "self checkout" machines. I just can't figure them out and they're so impersonal! I don't really get out too often so this little shopping trip is my "outing for the day", so to speak, haha! It's so nice to have someone to talk to. It really makes the day go by quicker, doesn't it? I only have three items, usually I can't help but get everything but today I decided to be good!! Oh, it's not scanning? Must be free then, eh? Cheap at half the price! I'm sorry, I'm holding the queue up. Yes, three pound fifty, okay, let me just look in my purse, my hands are a bit cold though. Hmm. Hmm. Oh no, I forgot to bring change, will a £20 note do? Yes, okay, lovely, lovely, I'll just put the change away then. Whoops! I dropped a penny! Let me just get that. Oh, where is it? Oh there it is, I was standing on it. Put it in the charity jar.

Dear oh dear, I forgot an item! I'll be back in a moment!

[Goes away for twenty minutes]

[Comes back with sixty-five random objects]

How much is this? How much is that? How much is this? How much is that? Really? Really?! It's a bit broken, can I get a discount? No? Okay, well, I don't really want these. I'll just leave them here. Okay. Bye! See you tommorow!!

DB Pooper
Mar 27, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Anyone not like me is a bad person

you should all be more like me

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

*places new roll of toilet paper on top of empty cardboard roll still on the spool*

Alternatively, *hangs new toilet paper roll on spool under instead of over*

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
I'm texting while driving and checking twitter at stoplights during peak traffic hours.

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.
Hi I wrote a song and I'd like you to listen to it it goes like this COUNTRY GIRL SHAKE IT FOR ME NOW

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
I think I will move to Texas

ANUSTART
Jun 26, 2013

ur jiri3-pax(PAD)-ra2 al-tukur2?-re
gu-du-ni an-na-ab-be2
a-ra-/ab-gig-ga\-[(X)]-e-ce

- Wisdom of the ages.
Sorry kids, my immediate needs and sex life are way more important than your milestones

Account McAccount
Mar 30, 2012

I take offense to anyone talking negatively about CrossFit! My friend got paralyzed from the neck down from throwing an unclipped barbell with 250lbs of weights on it above his head but THATS AN ANOMALY! Yesterday we threw stuff above our heads and then dropped to the ground acting like we were having seizures! We do this in front of a large window to show the public just how awesome CrossFit is.

Don't talk to me about your (lol) "safe lifting" "safety" rules (lol!) Live laugh love is my motto 💕

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
*Is human*

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Outrail posted:

*Is human*

YOU SICK gently caress!

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
Got some lunch out of the breakroom fridge.

No, I don't know who it belonged to.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Didn't read the first 5 pages what's going on ITT

Pickwick High
Aug 4, 2019

They call me Nutse

Nooner posted:

Didn't read the first 5 pages what's going on ITT

we freed Nooner

goochtit