Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Last thread got archived

Set my preload downloading before work. Have all next week off work too. Though if it sucks rear end that's a week of dark souls baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
required viewing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZHUY-nVXKU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

this is the actual lumbering physics oaf game and also i need it

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
i dont know anything about hte gameplay but i am kojima fanboy despite only playing metal gear games in my late 20s. i am very excited

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

a Loving Dog posted:

i dont know anything about hte gameplay but i am kojima fanboy despite only playing metal gear games in my late 20s. i am very excited

Same. The whole “something goes wrong in the afterlife and now there’s a Ghost Apocalypse on Earth” premise is extremely my poo poo too

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

2 hour ending cutscene got me hyped

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

a Loving Dog posted:

Same, finished up playing them all just before V came out.

Reposting the greatest Mads clip for the new thread

https://twitter.com/madsdoingthings/status/1045663001351802881?s=21

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Preordered this bad boy. Hope it arrives friday :pray:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I almost never preorder games but I did for this. I got a call yesterday saying that I can pick it up 9pm Thursday night :thumbsup:

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
First game I've preordered in years. Looks like its going to be comfy as hell.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
It's Deaaaaaath Stranding!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I had no real interest in this game outside of the yearly game awards trailers until I saw some of the online integration in the game world. That stuff seems really cool to me. It's still not enough for me to buy it day 1 and considering all of that is reliant on the release day zeitgeist I likely won't be playing it at all.

Plus I'm strongly considering a 2nd attempt at RDR2 this winter and too many fumbling physics oaf games is bad for the soul. Hope it's good, gamers.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I almost never preorder games but I did for this. I got a call yesterday saying that I can pick it up 9pm Thursday night :thumbsup:

gamestop?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Yeah

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hell I might take off work on Friday

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I am calling the police

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I know nothing about the game other than the big long trailer from like a year ago where Norman reeds tells the president she's president of Jack poo poo and motorbikes off.

Heard there's online stuff that changes with other players so figured it's gonna be the most fun at launch and worth the risk. Nice to be part of the launch hype

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i hope they delete everything reviewers did so i dont have to see 20000 likes on a bridge by GamesDeutcheSteeve

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I shant be playing this as its the rankest turd since rdr2 and a western game in spirit if not in fact. And also becuase i havent turned on my ps4 since the last djmax dlc update in March so theres probably 300 updates to download before i can use it. Tragioc

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

elf help book posted:

i hope they delete everything reviewers did so i dont have to see 20000 likes on a bridge by GamesDeutcheSteeve

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

I shant be playing this as its the rankest turd since rdr2 and a western game in spirit if not in fact. And also becuase i havent turned on my ps4 since the last djmax dlc update in March so theres probably 300 updates to download before i can use it. Tragioc

Trent Reznor voice You are the rankest turd, the rankest turd, the rankest turd

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Its going to be 10/10. Metal Gear July rises again.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Death Stranding

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

an actual dog posted:

Death Stranding

*nods*

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Tim Rogers for the mother f*cking win

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Over There posted:

Tim Rogers for the mother f*cking win

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I sold my PS4 and ultimately lost interest in this over the past year but I hope it's good for all the fellow imps who have been anticipating this for the last 5 years.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

American McGay posted:

I sold my PS4 and ultimately lost interest in this over the past year but I hope it's good for all the fellow imps who have been anticipating this for the last 5 years.

its coming to pc next year ✌️

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lmao I need to watch this vid

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

It’s gonna be so good op

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
my nearby gamestop is doing the 9pm release. epic

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I’m getting a PS4 again just for this (and Judgment)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I ordered a physical copy on amazon so I have to pray they do that thing where it just randomly shows up on Thursday instead of Friday. The gamers gamble.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Death Straining to squeeze out this enormous turd.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
Just got a three day weekend baby gonna go hard on this and modern warfare

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Death Straining to squeeze out this enormous turd.

Hey, you managed to post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

a Loving Dog posted:

Just got a three day weekend baby gonna go hard on this and modern warfare

hell yeah