Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

:woof:

am i gravleing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

i graveled through these chubsters once
https://i.imgur.com/4IaUnht.mp4

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

Development posted:

how do I get the spirit inside of me

touch it. touch the gravle

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

Crumps Brother posted:

Is this where we post our explorer scores? Lemme tell you all about my 13x13 square.

this guy's in the way of me getting an 18x18. time to get trespassy.

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

I felt the spirits presence today

also mud

guess thats why they call them mudguards haha

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

excellent gravels everyone also shoutout to the fallen leaves making it extra spicy

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

grey wet grabble

cant wait until the ground isnt completely saturated all the time oh wait it's england lol

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

I've been slowly working on expanding my VeloViewer square, currently up to 16x16.

My last couple of rides have been very in the spirit, circumnavigating big metal "keep out" gates:

throwing my bike over gates and fences

Scaring sheeps

shouting at rich people

i don't even know what this stuff is but there's lots of it

this tile is in the way of me getting an 18x18 square. It's full of unexploded ordnance and signs that say "risk of death" "striclty no entry" and so forth. it should be spicy

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

Bridleway
to the
danger area

I noticed on the map that the top of Mersea Island just barely scrapes the death zone tile so I took a circuitous route across the marshes:

had to lift my bike over 8 kissing gates along a 3km stretch of barely rideable path but I got the tile.

oh boy i can't wait for the next tile

:dong: :dong: :dong:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

it doesn't matter if your gravel is tiny like sand or huge like boulders what matters is thatv you ride the gravel. its a broad church and everyone is welcome to ride (the gravel).

here's a handy chart you can print and take along to tell if you have gravel. (its all gravel)