Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heliosicle
May 16, 2013

Arigato, Racists.

You can almost see the spirit

Excited for my ride this weekend, looks like the weather's gonna be good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heliosicle
May 16, 2013

Arigato, Racists.

amenenema posted:

40 or 45mm Continental TerraSpeeds

Speaking of, I have a pair of brand new TerraSpeeds in 40-584 (27.5", 650x40B) if anyone is after some tyres (located in Europe which probably narrows takers a lot).
Was going to put them on a bike but have decided to sell it, and the returns window has closed.

Heliosicle
May 16, 2013

Arigato, Racists.

Feawen posted:

Lord have mercy this sounds (and looks) like the absolute perfect adventure

Yeah what an awesome area to explore. Thanks for the post jamal

Went for my first gravelly ride in a while, the heather is all in bloom which made the nature reserves extra pretty

Oldsrocket_27 posted:

It is C O R N . T U N N E L season my dudes.

Only half corn for me

Heliosicle
May 16, 2013

Arigato, Racists.

Bit muddy and rutted in places today but had a very good ride (and mud > sand anyway)

Heliosicle
May 16, 2013

Arigato, Racists.

kaiwero posted:

Anyone have a new Grail? Size L by chance? I cant seem to see the stem length anywhere

Looking at new gravel bike and am a sucker for integrated storage etc, and have a preference for 2x electric shifting. But the one piece bar and stem is always a concern from a direct to consumer company as can’t really test it.

Or do I just go with a Revolt Pro as I can get one at an LBS

There seems to be a lack of 2x electric group set gravel bikes out there :( (well without getting too crazy price wise).

In NZ as well so don’t really get good deals with more low key brands with shipping and exchange rates.

Size L

Spacer in mm
Cockpit Dimensions
70-440
Crank Length in mm
[Etc]

So 70mm stem, which I guess means they have quite high reach to account for the short stem.
It's under Geometry & dimensions>Component dimensions

The wide bars on the new Grail would put me off a bit, especially since they're integrated

It looks like the current Revolt has 2x at least