Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Development
Jun 2, 2016

how do I get the spirit inside of me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Development
Jun 2, 2016

send it

Development
Jun 2, 2016

hangin out with the grav and the chaise at work

Development
Jun 2, 2016

and do you wear knee pads

Development
Jun 2, 2016

good grief I need a break from that dumbass trainer talk

show me the spirit

show me the grav

show me the spirit of the grav

Development
Jun 2, 2016

Wolfy posted:

When do you think zwift will add gravel races?

:getout:

real talk they do have an mtb mode

Development
Jun 2, 2016

oh you mean you're not rich enough to pay someone to follow you and take photos?

:eyepop::vince::shittypop::randpop:

Development
Jun 2, 2016

Levitate posted:

I've propped up a phone and set a timer to take a photo of myself before though

the pro move is to use your apple watch to make sure it's all perfect and then set a timer

Development
Jun 2, 2016

SPIRIT OF GRAVEL CALLING ME

BUYING MORE BIKE BAGS

HELP

JK DON'T HELP

:getin:

Development
Jun 2, 2016

sup grav grav kids,

if you're interested in joining the grav grav (and non grav grav) bike slack, reply to this and I can provide a link

Development
Jun 2, 2016

ElMaligno posted:

Fuuuuuck, i'm currently torn between getting a gravel bike and a gravel/fat tire ebike.

get a regular one and get your legs to be stronk, no need for a motor :getin:

Development
Jun 2, 2016

BraveUlysses posted:

on the other hand,,,,

gently caress da mods

don't listen to this dude, this is exactly how cyclists lose access to trails

Development
Jun 2, 2016

pics or it didn't happen :colbert:

Development
Jun 2, 2016

I got some new bike bags made by Tunitas Carryall. It's a WoC owned and operated business out of SF. If you live in the city, she will ride her bike to your address and do a porch drop/curbside drop off :3:

quote:

When Jessica was laid off from her designing job, she decided to start her own bike bag company, Tunitas Carryall. Her favorite bag she’s made is the Bar Keeper because she dedicated an enormous amount of energy into making the handlebar bag different in design. Interested in making your own bags? Jessica has only one piece of advice: do it.

“The cycling world is so heavily dominated by the same rhetoric of ideas from the same type of people, that anything outside of that should be welcomed and celebrated,” she says. “While it might seem like the boutique cycling bag market is heavily saturated, I think there’s always room for new ideas from a different perspective and narrative. All other women bag makers I know of really have a unique approach to the way they make bags and it makes them stand out.”

Bar Keeper. Carrying capacity: 2 jars LGM and 1 can maple syrup

Stowaway. Carrying capacity: 1 water bottle or 1 regular boba or 6 hockey pucks

Development
Jun 2, 2016

iospace posted:

Only about 15 miles of gravel on the route today, but it's still gravel

still rad. but I secretly hope that route was littered with dork disks LIKE THE ONE YOU MAILED ME :argh:

Development
Jun 2, 2016

Partial Octopus posted:

Can anyone recommend me a decent entry to mid-level women's gravel bike? Budget is around $1500.

there are very few “women’s” labelled production gravel bikes (because this term sucks. all bikes are unisex), and those that are usually are just a different paint scheme than their “men’s” equivalent. However, not all production gravel bike models offer smaller sizes and sloping top tubes.

What are the measurements of your/your partner’s current bike? Do you/they like the feel better of flat bar or drop bars? Do you think that it'd be used for multi day bike packing trips?

Development fucked around with this message at 02:55 on Apr 11, 2021

Development
Jun 2, 2016

just buy the bike that you can get physically in your hands. don’t play the “it’ll be here next week” game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Development
Jun 2, 2016

dude you repped trash kit so hard! rules!