Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eeenmachine
Feb 2, 2004

BUY MORE CRABS
That looks like one memorable ride. They need a Volcano category of bike next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eeenmachine
Feb 2, 2004

BUY MORE CRABS
Speaking of being drawn to bolder colors as you get older… I’ve put around 100mi on the new bike and it is a dream so far. Kind of wish I had G-one Allrounds on it but the SKs aren’t terrible on the road.

eeenmachine
Feb 2, 2004

BUY MORE CRABS

Dog Case posted:

I call it a pea-gravel bike

Hot drat

eeenmachine
Feb 2, 2004

BUY MORE CRABS
Goddamn that is epic.

eeenmachine
Feb 2, 2004

BUY MORE CRABS

Steve French posted:

I rode a new gravel bicycle today. Hooray! Quick shakeout ride this morning, earlier than I usually get out (it's cold here in the mornings) and got some ground fog after thunderstorms yesterday afternoon. Dirt was fantastic.

Oh man, gorgeous!