Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Honky Dong Country posted:

Yeah gently caress living in northern VA imo

Bought my place in Ashburn back in ought-3 for a song. Worth a right penny these days. *spits, suckles on haystraw*

Nah but I actually did buy at the perfect time up here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
The last red lobster I went to was about five years ago and it seemed like what I would imagine a nursing home cafeteria to be

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Supreme Allah posted:

Bought my place in Ashburn back in ought-3 for a song. Worth a right penny these days. *spits, suckles on haystraw*

Nah but I actually did buy at the perfect time up here.

My in-laws' house they bought for like 180 back in the late 90s, I think, and when they moved, it sold for over 300K. And I hated visiting that house, it was half a duplex unit and everything was hella cramped.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Bump

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

sex excellence posted:

i prefer bubba gump shrimp athankyou

Me too! My favorite part is when some kid born like 5 years after the movie came out comes to your table yo ask you fun trivia questions about the movie and you can impress them wheb youre all like "he played football for alabama" :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
They switched to Pepsi

I'm never going back

May take out biscuits some day, that was the only really good thing anyway