Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
the scene from scary movie 2 where the ghost fucks the girl but its my bro plowing my other bro on the ceiling as a prank. after he finishes the bro smokes a cigarette on the bed and the other bro gets clingy. the bro slips out of the room saying he'll call the other bro back. the oth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Luvcow posted:

hey dudes! where did bradley go?

*muffled giggling from behind the painting as a dick slowly emerges through one of the eye holes*

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
"Braaaadleeeey...." a voice echoes eerily in the room

Bradley, shaking: h...who's there

*Bradley stops at a curious backwards facing suit of armor, the assplate falls off to reveal his bro's bare rear end, which farts*

Bradley, rolls eyes with stiff boner: very funny, guys.. you can come *rapid shutter sound as Bradley takes 1000 burst photos of the rear end for later* out now