Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

the M. Night Shyamalan twist at the end of the OP where Lewis got 10/10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

poty posted:

Sad to see Kiefer Sutherland hit rock bottom like this, loved him in 24

He's really good in designated survivor on Netflix. I enjoyed that show until it became wildly unrealistic. He plays the president and one episode there was a panic because "his son did drugs OMG what if people find out?" but this was recorded pre-Trump reality where trumps son literally colludes with Russia and nothing happens so trying to find drama in the presidents son doing a little x is pretty tough

NtotheTC fucked around with this message at 13:32 on Nov 7, 2019

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

PhoenixFlaccus posted:

Verstappen 2020 :eng101:

You missed the "RIP" off the start there

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Fun fact is that this mechanic was new to the team and had not yet undergone his compulsory TBI

Noone would apply to work for ferrari without at least one TBI

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Very sad to hear about Formula One. Since it's over forever, perhaps we should take a look back at who the greatest F1 team of all time is. My pick is Scuderia Ferrari

It's Brawn GP, 100% WDC/WCC record. Followed closely by Mercedes.

This fact brought to you by anyone not scatterbrained to the point where they think participating for 25 years longer than the nearest rival is an achievement

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Is it commentated by Crofty OP?!?!?!

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

spaceblancmange posted:

The Macau Grand Prix is often better in theory than practice. Expect long SC periods or red flags as they unblock the track or pick a car out of a grandstand. The track itself is just insane though

are mercedes running a gt3 this year?

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

quote:

Joe Saward is is a dumb gay baby who regularly poops his diaper when writing his weekly column for his dumb gay website 'Joe Blogs F1'.

He's the only person in this world that is more of a idiot than me and that's pretty much the worst I could say about him. His column has a long list of stupid things he's written over the years (like why the race to build a bigger F1 engine was overrated), and I decided to compile a list of his dumb opinions.

I think you all can guess how well his list goes over.

1) He's a big fan of McLaren

Joe is a big fan of F1 and loves every single car that can be bought in the F1 paddock. The fact that McLaren are so close to winning championships is really just a bonus for the guy.

2) He's a big fan of the current car

this thing is almost TOO good.... is F1 journalism dead?

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

OK enough with the talktotransformer poo poo now the threads becoming way too sane and coherent.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

I remember a study they did on wine tasters where they blindfold them and these experts were unable to accurately tell a goddamn thing about any wine they tasted- up to and including "is this wine white or red?"

Apply that to audiophiles and headphones and then go home and cry into your anime pillow if you have ever spent more than £50 on headphones because of "audio quality" (active noise cancellation is cool though so that's fine)

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

https://starwarsintrocreator.kassellabs.io/#!/BLtBWIWqvCxj0dUjUe38

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Khablam posted:

Hulkenburg is the Peter Molyneux of F1.

Black and White 2 is a podiuming game. Pastor Maldonado is the Peter Molyneux of F1

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

"Renault F1 crash , São Paulo -Senna Tribute"

Wow. That's kinda tasteless Renault

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Khablam posted:

I mean, Vettel is probably the only decent human being racing in F1 right now.
Not that he has stiff competition.

what metric are we using to determine decency in F1 drivers?

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Interlagowns

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

I made stirfry the other day without using a cast iron pan, or even a wok, and I don't have a center burner on my gas stovetop it was literally just a Teflon frying pan and it tasted great and the pan is machine washable?

I'm confused guys why does everything I make taste good even though I don't spend 4 hours prepping or cleaning?

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Rebus posted:

Judging purely from the amount of carbon fibre we throw in the bin from wind tunnel testing, this is not going to happen.

Please send me some carbon fibre signed by George Russell

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

PhoenixFlaccus posted:

If you don't air fry your own Louisiana hot sauce in a crystal skillet just cut your dick off.

is that really how you become the kind of person who air frys things in a skillet? doesn't seem worth it.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

the kentucky quid posted:

WE ALL OCCASIONALLY INDULGE IN THE DELICIOUS KFC FAMILY BUCKET. IS THAT SUCH A CRIME?

imagine doing something you enjoy in 2k19

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

is this thread unironically doing "do you even lift bro?". just wait until you pass 30. i go swimming 3 times a week and still have a body like a melted candle

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

you’re just eating at a surplus

hell yes

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Khablam posted:

BREAKING: "Verstappen is the best driver in F1" - Alonso
https://www.planetf1.com/news/alonso-verstappen-is-the-best-driver-in-f1/

ouch, well that's pretty damning for Verstappen. surprised you posted this mate you usually only post things that are good for/praising Max

quote:

"This year I’ve watched the races on television"
“If you see that he is third and catches the guy in second, you know he won’t stay there.

clearly not watched the USGP yet then have you Alonso old buddy

NtotheTC fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Nov 14, 2019

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Khablam posted:

It's pretty loving glowing if you watch the sport to be entertained mate.

uhhh thinking that max is a garbage wreckfest driver and being entertained by his consisntently poor performances are not mutually exclusive.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

the emotions primarily being anger and disappointment I take it

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

DoctorGonzo posted:

scuderia ferrari can do whatever the gently caress they want

dunno man seems like they want to win a WCC pretty badly

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Khablam posted:

I loved Max from the start because I saw greatness in him and I wasn't afraid to say it.
It took 6 WDCs for you to finally come out of your shell and admit you're a lewis fan LMAO
Coward.

are you confusing me with someone else? if you're brave enough then by all means go back and find the 2007 thread because I have never hidden my undying love for Lewis

I saw the genius in Hamilton right away, not only was he fast but he could overtake people and fight on track. then over the years he proved he was adaptable as well making him the GOAT. Max has literally one of those traits right now and even then we're not sure if it's just the red bull flattering him like it did Vettel

NtotheTC fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Nov 14, 2019

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

i got probated for saying russians suck at dota which is just pathetic it's like saying ferrari suck at f1

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

GramCracker posted:

dude he’s soo cool and good :swoon:

he's a god amongst men.

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Khablam posted:

Max's ascension is complete.

Agreed OP, definitely the highest point of his career

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Vettel to the glue factory?

the prancing horse isn't high quality enough for glue, ground up and made into Aldi ready meals probably

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Those Ferrari's are made of loving Papier Mâché

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Wierd listening to Hamilton and realising what a mature driver at the top of his game sounds like. I weep for this sport if we get left with Leclerc and Verstappen with no new stars rising

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

OhsH posted:

cocaine

also Shakira

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Khablam posted:

It's not a typo, there's more than one meaning.
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/chinked

The verb form is to make a small gap larger or smaller.

No you meant jinked: "to move quickly or unexpectedly with sudden turns and shifts (as in dodging)"

you just made a dumb mistake (which is fine) and are now getting defensive about it (which is funny) to the point of making poo poo up. much like vettel did when he jinked to the left.

unless of course you actually view what vettel did as "filling in the chink between himself and leclerc" in which case that's super wierd and i'm giving you too much credit. It's fine to not be a native english speaker and make mistakes, just be like lewis and own up to them in a mature and #blessed fashion

NtotheTC fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Nov 18, 2019

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Khablam posted:

Also lewis got shitowned in that race lmao

agreed my friend! I trust we're using the old english dialect version of "shitowned" that derives from the French "chiteaun" meaning "extremely #blessed and determined in battle" ?

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

See also: me with f1

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

They missed a real opportunity to cut to Lewis in the canteen eating a sandwich an hour later and "Vs Hamilton +1" but that's still a really good video

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

You could say that about anyone though if they had the right car. I mean which drivers couldn't win in a Mercedes? If you assume Lewis isn't in the other seat anyway. Probably only KUB and STR huh?

vettel

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

ilmucche posted:

Looks like lewis got in there, and by there I mean the stewards' office.

Uh, I think you'll find he didn't get into the stewards' office because he chose not to defend himself to the FIA and accepted responsibility. Sounds cool and good and mature to me, not like the actions of some certain other pissants on the grid currently.

NtotheTC fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Nov 19, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NtotheTC
Dec 31, 2007

that looks absolutely loving nothing like abu dhabi what in the gently caress are they charging 20k for