Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Khablam posted:

Just loving lmao if you think this.
Max is 22, he's got plenty of time to be faithful to RB and go for a WDC there before deciding he can only win that in the fastest car, a la poois.

He's also going to be drowning in buckets of cash and his dad would have beaten a performance clause out of Horner anyway.
It's a good time to be Max or a Max fan.

In Max's favour he'll have a few years to go for a WDC once Lewis retires. On the downside Are Lando and Are George will be in their prime by then.

Hard luck Max, if you were around in an era with fewer good English lads and more German pissbabies you may have had a shot. RIP in peace when Jos the Boss works all of this out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

track day bro! posted:

i can't wait for all the fucktarded mercedes fans qqing into their cans of lewis juice when mercedes leave the sport

I don't think there are any mercedes fans here friendo, just those who appreciate the #Blessedness of are Lewis.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fumble posted:

Jokes on you, Ferrari have been 2 stroke for years.

You'd need to have at least two strokes to get a smooth enough brain to support them, that's for sure.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Theophany posted:

If there's any justice in the world, their flight path will be over Tehran.

But are Harry doesn't fly Apaches anymore, although if he did the Ayatollah would be getting a Hellfire missile straight up the arse.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

track day bro! posted:

671 is the amount of times fraudulent british driver poois shamilton will burst into tears because hes getting owned by the lovely red lads at maranello

671, if you transpose that to letters it spells out FGA. That obviously stands for Failrrari Gimp Ambulance, so I guess they developed some kind of special vehicle to carry Vtetel to and from the races.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

track day bro! posted:

It stands for Ferraris Greatest Asset which is Italian passion.

Failrrari's greatest assets are their mafia connections that allow them to bribe the FIA on a regular basis.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

Not like Lewis, who barely escaped the violence and poverty of the English favelas alive and clawed his way through sheer determination and grit to the top level of the most expensive sport in the world. And still he rises.

:lewis:

jazzyhattrick fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Jan 14, 2020

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

track day bro! posted:

I mean I'm not into golf but wasn't tiger pretty much done careerwise and he managed to come back to win something. Are Lewis will always win because he's the GOAT, and a good English lad who means well and has caused massive irreversible joy to millions of people by continuing to rise. :lewis:

FTFY

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

track day bro! posted:

Everyone should buy Euro Truck Simulator 2 as a part of the Humble Australia Bundle

Humble Australia? Haven't they been humbled enough by the fact that Mark Webber was repeatedly owned by Vtetel of all people?

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A new bin wagon, soon to be revealed. Chills.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

track day bro! posted:

maybe you should take this discussioun to the forum where people gently caress and cum in their computers op, which is that weird green one

I thought keyboard goop was posted in GBS.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

track day bro! posted:

i don't know or care because i do not post or read the forum full of deviants who gently caress their computers

- Posted on the Somethingawful forums.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NtotheTC posted:

Hamilton signed with Mercedes for 2022.

3 more years! 3 more years!

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

track day bro! posted:

Aggreed 2021 is Ferraris year

... To be poo poo and bad, just like every other year.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Theophany posted:

me too but i'm at the fat end of a pcp bender

What's his name?

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Khablam posted:

Not at all, the RS6 is a perfectly fine car to pick up just ahead of a premature mid-life crisis

Why would you buy such German filth when you can buy a good English Jag that means well?

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

spaceblancmange posted:

He don't need no education
He just need some car control

Dark sarcasm in the drivers briefing, Jos' fists leave your kid alone!

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Skarsnik posted:

jfc how long is it till lewis is getting in there again

Lewis is always getting in there! :lewis:

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

track day bro! posted:

he's getting in the bin for fraudulent brits for sure

The only fraudulence around here is that perpertated by Pube Diarrhoea Failrrari and their spirit animal Sebastian "bin man" Vtetel.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

the paradigm shift posted:

not even happening in joke world

Only way it possibly happens is if they convince Lewis to get in there for them. And even then they'd probably find some hilarious way to screw themselves out of the constructors, even with him winning like 80% of the races.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Horsebanger posted:

Did he flossshame you?

I hate it when people flaunt their oral hygiene privilege, very unwoke.

#HAENT (healthy at every number of teeth)

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Sorry, I only speak the good English language that means well. What are the dirty foreigners blathering on about this time?

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In that the subject of the stick has formed into an adult petulant, erratic, and emotionally unstable in nature; whereas the carrot method has yielded a foundationally strong, confident individual, sure of talent and building inexorably to dominant talent and performance? A veritable tidal wave of motorsport achievement?

They're both pretty poo poo compared to Are Lewis OP. #StillIRise #GetInThereLewis #MegaBlessed

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

OhsH posted:

lol when williams and racing point turn up and they're both dusting ferrari

And then Seb bins it.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

track day bro! posted:

my take on alonso is that he's the spanish jacques villeneuve, except a bit more successful

At least Jacques never drove for noted bin team Pube Diarrhoea Failrrari. Although he should have, would have been right at home there.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ilmucche posted:

I feel like after 1997 there's no way Jacques would've had a chance to drive at ferrari

Only because they had Are Ross (a good English lad who means well) in charge. The current bunch of clown college rejects would hire him at the drop of a hat.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

track day bro! posted:

im going to post a thread in qcs asking the mods to make the phrase "Pube Diarrhoea Failrrari" bannable so enjoy your :tenbucks: shitlord

Well, I'm going to have the phrase: "Poois Shamilton" made bannable, so right back at ya Buckaroo.

jazzyhattrick fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Feb 2, 2020

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Enzo Ferrari did murder his dad though, is that close enough?

Enzo Ferrari is an even bigger murderer than Colin Chapman.

E: Wow, Joe's Award's writing style has really improved recently.

quote:

He took the record for the most pole positions at the 2017 Italian Grand Prix. In the middle of, he’s been piling on wins, titles, and a wide range of different numbers. It implies that it’s possible he’ll knock off a heap a greater amount of Schumacher’s record during the 2020 season.

jazzyhattrick fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Feb 2, 2020

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zeta Acosta posted:

Enzo Ferrai is a saint.- Enzo Ferrari

Delusions of grandeur, one of the hallmarks of the serial killer.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ostentatious posted:

fendando alonso is extremely Epic remember when he sat in the lawn chair? lol

He never had some ice cream or said he had to take a poo poo, very underwhelming tbh.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Theophany posted:

what do those prolific murderers have in common?

Oh, right, world titles with non-fraudulent drivers. Drivers who would put everything on the line just to win, to be the greatest racing driver of all time.

Just makes you loving laugh comparing Alonso or Hamilton to true greats like Jim Clarke, Jochen Rindt or Nico Rosberg. I am pissing all over my keyboard right now laughing about it. Seriously, my keuafjuapfao jis brokenb auhdiad.

You spelled Keke wrong, and you can't blame Are Lewis for the fact that Professor Sid Watkins (noted good English lad who meant well, RIP) successfully de-murderised the sport, an unambiguously cool and good achievement IMO.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rinkles posted:

What do you like about em?

I like Ron!

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

track day bro! posted:

Ferrari are the best team

The best at being a bunch of massive wastemen lol.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Big Huski Boi posted:

Lewis and Sebastian are friends and do good things for the environment together.

Lewis is a kind soul, who will extend the hand of friendship to anybody, even bad failmen like Seb.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

track day bro! posted:

Why would anyone want to punch gentle Max, he's a good lad

Jos the boss doesn't care how good a lad you are. He knows only rage.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NtotheTC posted:

More real talk: ferrari suck and fans of them should be permabanned

You want to deprive the thread of delicious tifosi tears? A very #Unblessed attitude imo.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Theophany posted:

Yeah, plus they make a fortune selling painted tyres to dickheads who can't drive their £300k supercars for poo poo.

Pirelli road tyres are comparatively poo poo and have been for like 20 years, so it's no surprise their race tyre operation is just as poo poo. Everybody who says 'Pirelli are good' are probably referring to their experience with the P6000 from back in the mid 90s and are usually the same type of person who tells you not to drain your fuel tank dry because 'all the crap gets sucked into the fuel system.' Modern P Zeros wear like rear end, have a harsh ride and aren't that much cheaper than superior Michelins or Continentals and are usually more expensive than superior Goodyears or Dunlops. They're expensive Bridgestones and Bridgestone are somehow even worse than Pirelli at a similar price point.

Thanks for attending my TED talk on tyres.

In conclusion Italy is a land of contrasts, top tier food, women and cars (Lamborghini and Pagani) contrasted against poo poo tier tyres and cars (Pube Diarrhoea Failrrari)

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NtotheTC posted:

There is literally no difference between driving my Ford Fiesta and driving a Williams F1 car in terms of performance.

Frank definitely used to think Fords could handle like F1 cars.

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FTFY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Theophany posted:

Wow, it's almost as if you're saying Lewis Hamilton is...a fraud?

Mods?!