Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
McLaren are poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Also, another blessed OP for the F1 thread. 10/10.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

track day bro! posted:

i was going to say give you a dumb av anyway but I think that stroll av is dumb enough

Stroll is driving so fast there's fire coming out the back like a space rocket you ignorant swine fucker

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

track day bro! posted:

the flames are from the engine commiting suicide because it became sentient and realised that an incredibly bad canadian pay driver with his daddys money was sitting in it

Wow this is a terrible post, unsurprising really coming from a guy who can't keep a perfectly balanced, small, mid-engined, Japanese sports car out of the wall. :shuckyes:

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

track day bro! posted:

well you see it's not perfectly balanced and it has quite a high cog for a mid engined car furthermore wheres my fuckken macau op

Sounds like you should have bought an Audi for their world class four wheel drive system and rally pedigree tbh also where the gently caress is the Macau poat

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Pablo Bluth posted:

Silverstone circuit is like driving into an asteroid field at night. With the bright sunlight illuminating the surface and an atmosphere of nitrogen and oxygen, you'd think it would be an absolute delight to drive there. And in many ways it is. It's a place of grandeur, an automotive wonderland of gleaming road surfaces, gleaming high-rises, a world of white glass and chrome and steel and glass, a world of supercar perfection, of the very, very best.

But underneath, it's very, very dark.

The only thing shining through the gloom is an occasional, tiny, blinking neon light that illuminates the road ahead.

And that's a problem.

Because for a circuit like the Silverstone circuit, a circuit where drivers drive high-powered supercars at speeds reaching more than 240mph, and which is located just outside of London, the lights, and especially the neon, are a huge deal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KUixlLrO6c

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Pablo Bluth posted:

Computers are about to put Joes' Award out of a job
https://talktotransformer.com/

Joe Saward is is a dumb gay baby who regularly poops his diaper when writing his weekly column for his dumb gay website 'Joe Blogs F1'.

He's the only person in this world that is more of a retard than me and that's pretty much the worst I could say about him.

:wow:

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

quote:

David Croft is a bloviating shitheel who regularly shouts incoherently over Formula One broadcasts like a deranged moron. In the middle of the race on Sunday night, however, he did something that no one has ever done on live TV.

The Frenchman is apparently on-site for all of the Belgian Grand Prix, so we might as well get used to watching this bloke talking like a retard. Here are some highlights of his monologue over the race's final laps.

"I'm in Belgium with my wife and I'm not really in the mood to watch this crap."

"What's the point of having a race if it's just a bunch of people sitting in a room doing nothing? This is a bit like having a party without any of the alcohol."

"I thought I could get used to the racing, because you know, I'm a bloke.

NtotheTC posted:

this thing is almost TOO good.... is F1 journalism dead?

I'm convinced it is just scraping the F1 threads of yore. This is why Autosport had to raise their prices to £10 a week.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Idk who these guys are do they race in MACAU maybe?

Does Nick Heidfeld have to give his back once his contract is up in a few weeks?

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
"Get in there Lewis!" Hamilton's race engineer Pete Bonnington shouted over the team radio. "You've got three laps to go!" The four drivers raced out of the pits and began taking the chequered flag, with Hamilton leading Vettel by 1.2 seconds. Vettel was not happy. He was in second place. He was a second and a half back. He had not had a proper race since the British Grand Prix. In those two weeks, Hamilton had won five races in six races and he was third in the championship.

Vettel was furious. He did not enjoy being the underdog in every race. So he drove a little more defensively in the last three laps. He had been racing against three times his age and a world champion. It seemed to annoy Hamilton that he had done all that to come second, when he was so obviously the better driver.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

track day bro! posted:

sleeping on a cold rear end train

Are you homeless?

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

the kentucky quid posted:

JUST LMAO IF YOURE NOT USING AN EXTERNAL DAC

YOU MAY AS WELL START WIPING YOUR rear end WITH YOUR EARS IF YOU DONT USE ONE OF THESE TO LISTEN TO MUSIC

Just lol if your smartphone doesn't have an integrated 24-bit USB C DAC, rendering such dongles useless.

Posted from my Razer Phone 2.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Bose make the best sound products and they work best if they have bluetooth. Checkmate, nerds. It's almost as if the best sound quality is the only thing fit for the best driver ever. :lewis:

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I once bought a USB C charger from Ali Express for $15 and it blew up my $2,500 Macbook Pro.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Tsaedje posted:

Top tip: fill your headphones with nitrogen

Pro tip: inject nitrogen into your veins.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

track day bro! posted:

lmao you retard

I don't understand the question?

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
You can get a very reasonably priced seatbelt from Ali Express. And fire extinguishers too. I don't understand why people say it's expensive to compete in motorsport.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

DoctorGonzo posted:

what does gently caress stop means?

It's a solution to the Northern Ireland border issue for Brexit.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
@NtoTheTC, time to dust off that thing we spoke about this morning

E: lmao beaten

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

I saw a video of a dude with an AliExpress 5 point harness in his track day car and despite some hyperbolic criticism of the device it must be conceded that he did survive a crash in it caused by his extremely poor corner entry, just saying

Luckily his body cushioned the impact against the steering wheel.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Custard Undies posted:

Agreed OP.

Few of you need to pull over into the breakdown lane. :aliexpress:

How about you SUCK my GODDAMN BALLS op

I will meltdown in whatever loving lane I choose and drag you all into the fiery inferno

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Who is the Hideo Kojima of Formula 1?

Fernando Alonso. Kept around well past his prime, allowed to indulge in harebrained ideas like the Indy 500 and Dakar rally, occasionally does something noteworthy on the track.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

DoctorGonzo posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUhuPn8_d0Q

this is the greatest video ever made, you are welcome

What the gently caress is this poo poo?

Where the gently caress do I buy this poo poo?

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Just watched that episode of 'Can't Pay? We'll Take it Away!' where they're called out to the Lotus factory in Enstone and you can see the exact moment the staff realise that the Quantum money isn't going to materialise.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Not sure why they went with a horse instead of a donkey for maximum accuracy :shrug:

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

I don't understand your metaphor, are you implying the Ross era Ferrari sucked? Our Ross? How dare you?

The prancing horse has very much been a stumbling donkey over the last few years.

e: it makes me cry into my pasta course to have to acknowledge such truths.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Tsaedje posted:

That shouldn't be a big surprise, but Red Bull have made weird decisions in the past. Albon has scored more points than Gasly in fewer races including some very good recovery drives. Given the speed disparity between the Red Bull and the McLaren, now he's ahead of Sainz I don't see Albon failing to hold onto 6th.

I'm looking forward to seeing how close he can be to Max next season with a full season in the same car.

Well he's proved himself to be better than Max at looking further ahead than the steering wheel, so I'm expecting good things OP

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Just lol if you're such a wuss that you don't use extract hot sauces as lube to jerk yourself off with as you watch Lewis Hamilton cruise to another world title

just

fuckin

lmao

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

big nipples big life posted:

what is worse to listen to, hot sauce nerds or craft beer nerds?

I'm leaning towards hot sauce nerds until somebody starts bragging about their lovely beers itt.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

marshalljim posted:

Your parents have lost the ability to taste anything but massive quantities of turmeric. It happens.

Indian food is legit the best though, so it's still better than having a brain as smooth as your meticulously seasoned cast iron skillet.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Dirk Pitt posted:

Crisco is also loving expensive here in Sweden. I have to go to the goddamn American store that sells flavors of Oreos I’ve never heard of and spend 100 sek for a standard jar.

May I suggest you research uses for crisco that don't involve cast iron. As a jumping off point, try SA forums poster Toys For rear end Bum.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I had dirty meat for dinner and it loving owned.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

What was the name of the man?

Tsaedje posted:

Cum is the true king of spices

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Khablam posted:

LOL if you can't eat a family bucket on your own dude.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Why would you brag about this

lol look at the widduw babby who can only eat a snackbox of popcorn chicken before getting full and cranky and needs to go boom boom in their diaper waaa waaaaaaaa

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
What is 140kg in cast iron pans or kfc?

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

track day bro! posted:

my use case :wankingoffemoji::wanker::wankoff:

Please don't mock ~mY wOrKfLoW~

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Let’s drill down on your workflow

I require a £3,500 MacBook Pro to post compliance-vetted tweets to my employer's corporate twitter account because I'm a creative type in marketing.

I can't do that on an £800 laptop.

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

DoctorGonzo posted:

i still use a 32 giga original ipod 2. its good

also who are your favorite tv chefs mine are marco pierre white and nigella lawson.
post your favorite tv chefs ITT

Keith Floyd or GTFO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
Hi I am J Kenji Lopez-Alt and this is literally the only way to cook that thing you've been cooking just fine for years because of some flimsy sciency sounding bullshit, please buy an air fryer through my amazon affiliate link my family are dying