Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

I think this would be a good time to tell you all about the cool and good Italian racing brand MV Agusta, which is cool and good. This is in contrast to Scuderia Fiat Chrysler Peugeot Ferrari SpA, which is not.

Exhibit A: best logo

It is flashy and in your face, as Italians should be. Not a sad yellow horse, which is low energy. Sad.

Looks like an e-sports team logo, OP. Sorry about your poor taste. Ferrari owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
Jacques signed my hat and then I left it at a Wendy's later that day, that's my JV story, thanks for reading.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
Feel bad for whatever dumpster it ended up in though.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.

OhsH posted:

Holy poo poo did this thread just do a race on a single page?

Season ended a month or two ago, I can't really remember, OP. Maybe you caught a replay or something on TV. Happens to the best of us. Ferrari owns, cheers.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
lmao wow, wait, you mean to tell me this thread, the very same thread that once spent pages upon pages talking about how it was the dumbest mistake of idiot shithead lewis hamilton's career to switch from perennial championship contenders mclaren to midfield at best mercedes, how he'd never even win a single race again and rightfully so, is inconsistent and also full of bad takes? fuckin stop the press khablam.

i've been the most consistent motherfucker here, because there's only one thing that's true in this dead poo poo sport: ferrari own. they own.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
@96f1champ is the shittiest loving username.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
What is with that new F1 logo on the channel? F1 P-falling-over-quickly??

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
Here's a cool F1=P thing to read, courtesy of the wonderful editors at Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:2020_Formula_One_World_Championship#Map

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
Sounds like a bad OS, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
pretty much all of mclaren's sponsors seem like fake sponsors you'd see on generic_race_car in an unlicensed racing game