Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.
Ferarrism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.
Are the stewards refusing to pick vettel up? He’s still there.

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.
spin the vettle

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.
Guenther Steiner being one of them probably.

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.
did max stall the car doing donuts?

Happy I recorded this and fast forwarded most of it.

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

Khablam posted:

No, there is another.

Well are you loving gonna tell us or is this gonna be some advent calendar type of posting event?

Anyway, reading the first page of the 04 thread is weird. Like reading something from the fifties. People are genuinely excited and positive about teams and drivers, it’s been a slow but steady sink into the swamp.
Oh no wait I forgot, there was some sort of apocalyptic turning point.

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.
rolls right off the tongue.

Like vomit.

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.
so, are there 22 races this year? Because F1 calendar just send me 44 emails. I didn’t read them, nor did I ask for them, as well as I can remember (which is not very)

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

sharkytm posted:

2020 is the year of Linux on the Desktop

2020 myspace comeback

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

the kentucky quid posted:

a pile of poo poo.

Turn your 75 inch television

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

track day bro! posted:

im still lolling at poois shamilton complaining about people not doing enough about climate change while swanning around in a private jet and flying around the globe to attend formula 1 races. at least gentle honest vettle rides his old motorcycle to every race because he cares about the environment

His jet flies 100% on petulance. The energy of the future.

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.
New ferrari footage at eau rouge.

https://i.imgur.com/51RUHfM.mp4

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.
Did the guy with the read a post from this thread out loud-toxx already do it? That would be proof this thread isn’t just badly programmed bots talking to each other.

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.
Lewis pulling it to toes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

Sulphagnist posted:

Innovation is cool when it's a team that comes up with a big leap that makes them contenders when they weren't before.

When it's a team that has won the last six titles on a trot it just means you'll have a boring season as they win the seventh.

It'll get entertaining when Bottas accidentally pulls his steering wheel off instead of pulling back, torpedoing him into the merc in front of him.

Serious question: Why is Grosjean still driving for haas? Or the other guy, for that matter, whatshisname?
Is there really 0 young talent available to push into a car and see what happens?