Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

so now the fraudulent sport known as formula one has finished it's season at the mexico grand prix, which is a bold move coming from the fucktarded american owners of the sport. apparently there are some races after but because the championship has already been won (fraudulently by a team of fraudulent british people pretnending to be german by having an austrian team principle) by everyoones favourite American driver Lewis Hamilton. Oh wait i forgot the last race was America not mexico, whatever I dont give a poo poo I watched like 4 races this season because usually on the weekend I tend to be doing stuff that doesnt involve sitting around watching an incredibly boring 'sport'.

Again Ferrari have been cheated out of the WDC and the WCC by the unfairly biassed FIA allowing rampant british cheating and definitely not from managing to gently caress up at almost every race at all definitely not this at all.

gently caress sake Ferrari 10/10

Drivers
Sebastian Vettel

gently caress sake Seb 10/10
Charles Leclerc

He's the best and I love him we all love big Charles Leclerc and we all loved him winning the only GP that counts the Italian Grand Prix 10/10

I think that went as well as we thought it would 10/10

Drivers
Robert Kubicka

Can't believe that he was utter dogshit and got his polish fans to abuse his 12 year old teammate on twitter. Some epic keks for sure 10/10

George Russel?

Beat a 9000 year old one handed polish person, pretty sure thats a allegory for brexit 10/10

because I watched like 4 races I have no idea what haas did apart from have grossjean embarass them by crashing constantly, like I said do you remember that grossjean somehow managed 10 podiums? do ya? 10/10
Drivers
Romain Grossjean

10 podiums? seriously? 10/10
Keven Magnussen

Didn't do anything funny at all this season 10/10

Racing point, more like racing whats the point haha 10/10
Drivers

Sergio Perez

Still good and probably deserves better than another contract with the same midfield team, another driver screwed over by the clown hack show that is McLaren 10/10

Lance Stroll

Absolute dogshit, also loving hell look at his haircut in this picture gently caress me what a twat lmao 10/10

Alfa Romeo Sauber whatever, finally the first of the few real Italian teams, they get a 10/10

Drivers

Kimi Raikkonen

What can I say about Kimi, he is loving epic my friends. He won the WDC with the best team in the sports history, Scuderia Ferrari. Also who can forget all loving hillarious, things he's said over the years like the time he was having a poo poo, or the time he said that he knew what he was doing or the multiple times he said 'BWOAH' which is a loving hillario catchprhase. We all love Kimi and his funny shenanigans in this thread. 10/10

Antonio Giovinazzi

Did he score any points? Did he finish above Kimi at any point in the season? Who knows? All we know is that he's an honest true Italian driver 10/10

Red Bull more like lovely Austrian team that everyone hates, we all hate austria as it is a lovely land. 1500 bin kart guy hates Austria the most 10/10

Drivers

Alexander Albon

Seems pretty drat good imho, as long as he doesn't show any fraudulent britishness. 10/10

Max Verstappen

I can categorically say that Max has been perfect this season and has never done anything wrong ever, very unfairly crashed into by Lewis Hamilton in the last race because Lewis hamilton is a big cheating fraud 10/10

Renault, I don't care about Renault 10/10

Drivers
Nick Heidfeld

What can we say about 'quick' Nick Heidfeld. I don't know, please like comment and subscribe for more. 10/10

Daniel Ricciardo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM5Nw2ZJYFQ 10/10

I dunno what the gently caress they are going to be called next season sounds dumb as gently caress again gently caress austria /10/10
Drivers

Pierre Gasly

Got booted from the main team for being too poo poo 10/10

Daniil Kvyat

I forgot the other russian guys name but somehow he also managed to finish on the podium once, is probably better than hulkenberg 10/10

McLaren is a very good F1 team that is second only to Ferarri in numerous statistical categories, including wins (182), drivers' championships (12), and making their fans extremely sad. 10/10

Drivers
Carlos Sainz JR

Prefers to go outside instead of playing Videogames obviously because he's a sexhaver 10/10
Lando Norris

Prefers to stay inside and stream on twitch, personally I can't get on with twitch mainly because in these days of having things on demand having to schedule watching someone live sucks rear end. Also is probably not a sexhaver with a loving starwars name 10/10

Mercedes AMG Petronas
Probably the most fraudulent team in the history of the sport I hate them so much 10/10

Drivers

Valterri Bottas

I did start playing my summer car but the developer keeps making the game more lovely to play intentionally as 'realism' which is kinda annoying. I just wanted to build the car but oh no for some reason the wheels are now in the loving attic of a haunted house full of bees. Seriously gently caress finland. 10/10

Lewis Hamilton

Get in there Lewis, get in the loving bin you American oval office 10/10

On other things here is what the 2021 F1 cars definitely aren't going to look like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epdmatdvSzk

Also something about the Macau Grand Prix will go here but I'll leave that to lovely Canadian bin guy. and here it is

the kentucky quid posted:

:gizz::siren::gizz: :gizz::siren::gizz: QUID’S OFFICAL GUIDE TO THE 2019 GRAND PRIX OF MACAU :gizz::siren::gizz: :gizz::siren::gizz:

NESTLED ON THE COAST OF THE SOUTH CHINA SEA EACH YEAR THE BEAUTIFUL AND MAJESTIC PORT OF MACAU HOSTS THE MACAU GRAND PRIX.

STARTED IN THE 1950S THE MACAU STREET CIRCUIT IS ONE OF THE FASTEST AND FLOWING TRACKS ON THE CALENDAR THAT PRODUCES SOME SPECTACULAR RACING UNLIKE THE VERY BORING F1, LETS WATCH A LAP NOW TO GET A SENSE OF THE SPEED!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzU3M-run0o

FORMULA 3 TWINKS FROM AROUND THE WORLD COME TO COMPETE AT THIS LEGENDARY TRACK, BUT ONLY THE MOST SKILLED AND RUTHLESS EMERGE VICTORIOUS. ITS NOTABLE THAT NOBODY IN F1 HAS WON IN MACAU PROVING THAT THEYRE ALL FRAUDS AND VERY BAD.

GUIDE ON CATEGORIES TO WATCH

FORMULA 3: HOLY gently caress THIS poo poo IS AMAZING, SOME CHICK ALMOST BROKE HER SPINE LAST YEAR. THIS poo poo IS INSANE, MUST WATCH

TRC OR SOME GT CATEGORY: HOLY gently caress THIS poo poo IS AMAZING, SOME GUY FLIPPED HIS CAR OWN HIS OWN AND ENDED UPSIDE DOWN LAST YEAR. THIS poo poo IS INSANE, MUST WATCH

CHINESE TOURING CARS: HOLY gently caress THIS poo poo IS AMAZING, SOME GUY CRASHED OUT ON THE FORMATION LAP LAST YEAR LOL. THIS poo poo IS INSANE, MUST WATCH

MOTORBIKES: HOLY gently caress THIS poo poo IS AMAZING, I ACTUALLY DIDNT WATCH THIS LAST YEAR. THIS poo poo IS INSANE, MUST WATCH

THE GREAT NEWS ABOUT MACAU IS THAT THEY STREAM IT FOR FREE! I WILL POST A STREAMING LINK AS SOON AS ITS AVAILABLE.

Apparently here is where you can watch it https://www.macau.grandprix.gov.mo/en/

track day bro! fucked around with this message at 09:14 on Nov 8, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Im waiting for 1500quids all caps guide to the macau grand prix to add to the op

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

You Am I posted:

isn't there still races to go this season?

no

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

ilmucche posted:

Love that Renault didn't get a team score either.

I'm sure the thousands of Renault fans who post itt are absolutely shocked

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I mean if we were wrong and somehow there were additional races even though there definitely aren't any more because the seasons finished. There isn't anything stopping you posting about these 'races' itt.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
its the mako energy grand prix

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Gigi Galli posted:

Epic

Epic for the win

can you ban 1500 if he doesnt come up with a sub-op for the macau gp or give him a dumb av or something

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Very sad to hear about Formula One. Since it's over forever, perhaps we should take a look back at who the greatest F1 team of all time is. My pick is Scuderia Ferrari

Sounds like a good pick to me!

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

I AM WORKING ON MY GUIDE TO MACAU IT SHOULD BE READY LATER TODAY

i was going to say give you a dumb av anyway but I think that stroll av is dumb enough

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-xqDd9qOuA

Wow even the thumbnail gives me chillis #ForzaFerrari

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Theophany posted:

Stroll is driving so fast there's fire coming out the back like a space rocket you ignorant swine fucker

the flames are from the engine commiting suicide because it became sentient and realised that an incredibly bad canadian pay driver with his daddys money was sitting in it

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Theophany posted:

Wow this is a terrible post, unsurprising really coming from a guy who can't keep a perfectly balanced, small, mid-engined, Japanese sports car out of the wall. :shuckyes:

well you see it's not perfectly balanced and it has quite a high cog for a mid engined car furthermore wheres my fuckken macau op

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

ILL NOW OPEN THE FLOOR TO ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT THE MACAU GRAND PRIX

very nice op op, i have one question is there any information on where we can watch this macau grand prix so people who are too fucktarded to put it into google search can watch

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Pablo Bluth posted:

Silverstone circuit is like driving into an asteroid field at night. With the bright sunlight illuminating the surface and an atmosphere of nitrogen and oxygen, you'd think it would be an absolute delight to drive there. And in many ways it is. It's a place of grandeur, an automotive wonderland of gleaming road surfaces, gleaming high-rises, a world of white glass and chrome and steel and glass, a world of supercar perfection, of the very, very best.

But underneath, it's very, very dark.

The only thing shining through the gloom is an occasional, tiny, blinking neon light that illuminates the road ahead.

And that's a problem.

Because for a circuit like the Silverstone circuit, a circuit where drivers drive high-powered supercars at speeds reaching more than 240mph, and which is located just outside of London, the lights, and especially the neon, are a huge deal.

i'm sorry about your brain damage op

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I'm thinking of buying those Apple AirPods Pro, the noise canceling thing sounds pretty cool seeing as the only other noise cancelling earbuds look pretty bulky in comparison. I should probably get a Green Apple iPhone 11 Pro to go with them.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Khablam posted:

For the price of these dumbass things you can buy a pair of decent over-ear ANC headphones in a sale that are better in every measurable way.

I can't fit a pair of massive over ear headphones on while wearing a winter hat and a hood. for my application (sleeping on a cold rear end train) small noise canceling earbuds seem perfect

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Ackkthually the AirPods pro don’t have the same dynamic range as my Sennheiser Pro Autism édition and I can clearly tell the difference when I’m streaming Trinity Seven from my phone while I ride the bus

yeah i really give a poo poo about whatever podcasts sound quality i'm gonna listen to while half asleep on a train. i even used to use over ear seinheisers which were annoying as gently caress to use in the winter

i wonder how mad khblam gets when he walks out on the street and sees every other person wearing airpods

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Theophany posted:

Are you homeless?

im just not a morning person!

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Spotify? Lol no, I only use the finest FLAC files on my Sony Walkman

you mean you don't play all your FLAC's on neil youngs PONO player? seems fairly hosed up to me

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Khablam posted:

"Things that are objectively better are just for nerds, I buy Apple as I am cool" -- thread dipshits.
Buy some bose QC35's or the 2nd generation Sony MDR-1000x for about the same price as those apple buds and they'll, as I said, be literally better in every metric.

i love how you still totally ignored the fact that i dont want to wear big over ear headphones while commuting

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Khablam posted:

"I want to buy an objectively worse product because *gulp* strangers might judge me OMG"

No one cares if you're wearing larger headphones, if you look around you most people with their head screwed on right are.
Hipster dipshits and teen girls though?

Airpods.

i never said anything about how I look, i find over ear headphones uncomfortable when comuting and the fact that they have anc while being compact sounds appealing to me. i don't give a poo poo about having the best sound quality as i mainly listen to podcasts when i comute and maybe i'll use em at the gym while blasting poo poo from youtube

i wasn't going to buy a pair anyways, but seeing as you hate them so much I decided to order them!

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

ive already got a pair of dirt cheap bluetooth ones for the gym!

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Theophany posted:

I once bought a USB C charger from Ali Express for $15 and it blew up my $2,500 Macbook Pro.

lmao you retard

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
more importantly is that the Utah expansion is now out for American Truck Simulator on steam! Also if you haven't got it yet there's a free weekend for American Truck Simulator so you can try it out and then buy it and all the expansions

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

GramCracker posted:

This isn’t the breakdown lane?

i legit get both of you mixed up because you both have the same terrible fraudulent spaniard as your av.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Big Huski Boi posted:

Are you doing a bit, Khablam?

he's doing an impression of you cerca 5 years ago

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Big Huski Boi posted:

He sucks rear end at it. There's no passion.

i mean, now we know that you were a good lad who means well

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

bit mean this

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Dirk Pitt posted:

What about F1’s plan to go carbon neutral by 2030?

Though I do like posting cast iron updates. I think tonight I’m going to cook some chicken in my pan before re-oiling it.

Hopefully they should achive that by running F1 into the ground in the next few years haha

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Rhopunzel posted:

you fellas want to start a real fight? what's the best hot sauce

the bajan stuff thats yellow

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

lol bitch boy lets see what you got in your fridge

do you even need to keep hot sauce in the fridge?

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
i don't like cold sauce

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Khablam posted:

One piece is good.

agreed but the whole cake island arc kinda dragged at the end. although the wano arc is shaping up to be a banger

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Khablam should get an apple watch to track his fitness metrics, with the new always on display he'll be sure to love it! He can even connect his Apple iPods Pro to them!

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Whoa when did they announce an iPod Pro?

Legit I would buy one though they made another iPod that wasn’t basically a gimped iPhone

oops i meant AirPods Pro

I wouldn't mind an og one with the old 30 pin except with solid state storage to work with old rear end car head units

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

I don’t want to use my phone battery when I’m on long multi day bike trips so this is great for my use case

my use case :wankingoffemoji::wanker::wankoff:

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

I have a 3 panel solar charger an a big rear end battery pack. I just turn my phone off and only use it as needed, it stays pretty much full. What I really need is a dynamo and that would solve pretty much all the problems

you know what else you should turn off, youare monitor :newlol:

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Immolat1on posted:

The key is to make sure your posts are good, quality is more important than quantity you see. I also had a several year period where I stopped reading these dead and gay forums for no particular reason.

I don't really see the point in posting 5 or 6 times a day about mostly irrelevant and zero effort stuff outside of like GBS but hey this thread has a schtick going and I enjoy the funny nicknames and occasional nugget of F1 wisdom :)

lol get the gently caress out of my thread oval office

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Lewis to win this weekend?

there is no more f1 this year pal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Khablam posted:

Guys I want to introduce to you, the first ever hot-take on Hamilton's name on these forums.

Poo-Piss Hamilcrash

:downsbravo: