Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Thanks for such a blessed original post. So inspiring to think that even people with severe brain damage are able to access the internet and operate a keyboard. life can be tough , but never quit on your dreams. #stillirise #shoplocalthinkglobal #vegan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I appreciate team Ferrari, and so should you. It takes real bravery to build a car that only goes fast for one lap in a sport where races take place over multiple laps. Trailblazers.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I went to Macau in the year 2000. I took a hydrofoil from Hong Kong and spent the day eating a spit roasted pig (not ur or my mom). Little did I know at the time that such a tiny island would become a focal point for the global gambling industry and host one of the world's great racing events. And its amazing now to think that I was at the place that inspired possibly the worst collection of posts in the history of the internet.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

https://twitter.com/LewisHamilton/status/1193187565723099141?s=19

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Jacques Pepin is the best.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Is Michael Fasbender in this race?

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

coming back from the dead just to tweet about Vettel coming to your house. smh.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

obrigado to all the great posters here. really so much history and the best fans

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Williams here to spice it up

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

This boat boy is a coward

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Engine quit due to cowardice

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

The best way to celebrate 90 years of motor sport

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Sainz is now in there

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

bumper cars for the second sons of the wealthy

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Still I Rise

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Ferrari should just fire everyone and buy the entire Mercedes F1 operation , change the paint job and bing bang boom

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

all races should be moved to Costco parking lots

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

not trying to dox anyone but

https://www.reddit.com/r/formula1/comments/e8pkt9/lance_strolls_ballsy_and_brillaint_overtake_on/

quote:

Thank you. I don't like the narrative that some pay drivers are here just because their dad or familly has power/money. Yes, that is an element, but they're there because the have a super licence in the first place. Their fortune only helps them keep their seat instead of giving it to some other excellent driver. But they're all excellent, some are just a little bit less excellent.

quote:

Have you even watched this season? After summer break Lance has been unlucky.

Easily P7 in Italy messed up by vettel

P7 or P8 in Russia was hosed by virtual safety car of Vettel mugk blowing up

In Brazil he could've scored points, but he ran over debris of ferrai and suspension broke.

And in Belgium when racing point was strong, he had the engine penalty.

I like you just point out about Germany points hual, while not talk any of his bad luck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

why are they still trying to kill Hitler?