Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Thread is missing this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Nybble posted:

I’m still watching the races because Leclerc could be passed by Vettel and I need that not to happen

I think you are fine. Max has a better chance of jumping big Sharl then Vtetel does

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

the kentucky quid posted:

ILL NOW OPEN THE FLOOR TO ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT THE MACAU GRAND PRIX

Is it only the one race or a series of races, like how other series have support categories? I see that it's on at 6:30pm AEDT here in Australia and is meant to go for an hour.

Edit: Just re-read your excellent post. I'm an idiot, disregard my question.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

iospace,

I (Freeranger) had no one take me up on the avatar so I donated to a charity instead. Just for the record :)

Still happy to change my avatar if someone finds an appropriate McLaren one too.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Yup. Williams has scored 1 point in the constructors.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Pablo Bluth posted:

Silverstone circuit is like driving into an asteroid field at night. With the bright sunlight illuminating the surface and an atmosphere of nitrogen and oxygen, you'd think it would be an absolute delight to drive there. And in many ways it is. It's a place of grandeur, an automotive wonderland of gleaming road surfaces, gleaming high-rises, a world of white glass and chrome and steel and glass, a world of supercar perfection, of the very, very best.

But underneath, it's very, very dark.

The only thing shining through the gloom is an occasional, tiny, blinking neon light that illuminates the road ahead.

And that's a problem.

Because for a circuit like the Silverstone circuit, a circuit where drivers drive high-powered supercars at speeds reaching more than 240mph, and which is located just outside of London, the lights, and especially the neon, are a huge deal.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Wow nice meltdown about what headphones other people wear lol

Agreed OP.

Few of you need to pull over into the breakdown lane. :aliexpress:

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

GramCracker posted:

But our av isn’t Pedro del la Rosa??

:hmmyes:

Although to be fair to Pedro, he was a really great test driver when he was testing for McLaren.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Will Martin Brundle commentate for as long as Murray did? It seems like he is missing more races/sessions each season.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

I'm playing Death Stranding... and I have no clue what the hell is going on, but I love it.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

DoctorGonzo posted:

its a bad game, op. play vampire the masquerade: bloodlines instead

But it contains cans of Monster Energy that you can drink!

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

I'm currently watching the NBA on my Oculus Quest and holy poo poo is it awesome!

Need to get some motorsport on it ASAP!

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

DoctorGonzo posted:

lakers are good

As a Celtics fan, I hate to say it, but yes Lakers are good!

GramCracker posted:

On a scale of 1 to mandarin chicken, how good is the league? Get it, cuz in no way is the NBA influenced by China

:golfclap: :xd:

I love basketball as I grew up playing it (averagely) so my opinion of it are skewed. I bought a league pass thru a vpn from Brazil I think, and it was like $90 AUS, which is like $40US. Beats the $200AUS they want for it.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

iospace posted:

She's a Ferrari fan

:vince:

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

jazzyhattrick posted:

Only because Are Lewis has risen so far above the rest of humanity that he now exists on a different plane.

#StillIRise #Blessed #GetInThereLewis
:lewis:

:hmmyes:

Not going to watch Brazil live, I'll just watch the replay, so I'm guessing it's going to be amazing.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

marshalljim posted:

Those huge, thin Sonoran-style tortillas are way better than any of the wheat tortillas typical of other northern Mexican states, though. You don't find them in nearly as many places in the U.S., however.

Edit: Like this:

Stuff that with meat and it would be amazing!

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Rhopunzel posted:

you fellas want to start a real fight? what's the best hot sauce

Why, why would you start this derail....

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Watching Hobbs & Shaw.....

I swear the bad guys facility is the McLaren Technology Centre, just pasted into a mountain location

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Excellent!

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

DoctorGonzo posted:

also nigella is one of the most beatiful women in the world

Nigella Lawson :love:

For your listening pleasure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCUgu19PNUQ

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Whilst looking for a :lewis: gif that I could use to create a masterpiece, I stumbled across this. So enjoy some nightmare fuel.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

GramCracker posted:

Some real solid av material right here

I know! That Magnussen one on the right.... :xd:

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

DoctorGonzo posted:

that movie is american propaganda, everyone knows ferrari are the winningest team in the history of grand prix racing

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

HOLY PISSSSSS ITS loving FREE PRACTICE IN GOD drat MACAUUUUUUUUUU

https://livestream.com/MacauGrandPrix/MacauGP2019-Global

You are truly, the King of Kings for sharing this (My day is very slow hence my poo poo posting )

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

HOLY PISSSSSS ITS loving FREE PRACTICE IN GOD drat MACAUUUUUUUUUU

https://livestream.com/MacauGrandPrix/MacauGP2019-Global

GT Cup Free Practice is about to start.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

jazzyhattrick posted:

The official F1 Get in there Lewis offseason thread: "We stay on topic in the F1 thread"

:lewis:

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

NtotheTC posted:

are you confusing me with someone else? if you're brave enough then by all means go back and find the 2007 thread because I have never hidden my undying love for Lewis

I saw the genius in Hamilton right away, not only was he fast but he could overtake people and fight on track. then over the years he proved he was adaptable as well making him the GOAT. Max has literally one of those traits right now and even then we're not sure if it's just the red bull flattering him like it did Vettel

I met one of Lewis's management team one drunken night before his debut for McLaren, and she was talking about how down to earth and humble he is and how amazing his driving ability is. As a McLaren fan I had already bought into the Hamilton hype when he was announced as Montoya's replacement. So I was super excited about how great he was going to be.

There have been 2 drivers that I've been really excited about before they debuted in F1, Lewis was one, the other was Kimi.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

I got my first probation for a poor tasting joke in the last thread. First one in almost 14 years.

I knew I was going to cop that prob too, after it was pointed out how terrible it was. That was a long 24 hours. So hopefully I don't do something that stupid again in the future.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

NtotheTC posted:

i got probated for saying russians suck at dota which is just pathetic it's like saying ferrari suck at f1

That doesn't sound right, but I don't know enough about Russia to dispute it. Second part is indeed very factual OP!

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Love the Grid Girl in the Tattoo

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Theophany posted:

OK YOU loving DUMBSFUCKS here is the deal, what you need to do is rack up a couple of lines of coke in preapartion and then feed your sister a feew rum and cokes to get he rin the mood (do not mix the coca cola with the coke you loving idiot) and then what ypu have to do is get the engine in your M3 prepped because you dont want tot blast the gently caress out of the engine until its u[ to temparature or you'lll blow it like a 16 year old on a first date getting touched by your high school cruch tyou fuckijng pansy lol

anyway, once your sister is appropriately lubricated and has watched some glory reel ferrari footage on Sky Sports F1, get her in the car on the premies of doing some loving wikked sick burnouts. Once the burnours are done she shoudl be ideally warmed up - this si when you do the lines of coke you racked up earlier and then proceed to gently caress you sister in the backset of the BMW M3.

Do not wipe the hand and foot prints off the sweaty windows.

:eyepop:

Wowzers.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Well done to Max.

Sad about McLaren, Reanult engine was no where. Hopefully the race goes better.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Havent watched the race yet..... but wait... McLaren on the podium? :flashfap: :woop: :moonrio: :boom:

Get in there Carlos!

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

GramCracker posted:

Makes sense he has zero podiums or anything in F1

I watched a bit of a random "classic" Brazilian GP race yesterday, and when I switched it on he was leading the race in the Force India :xd:

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Max jumped big Sharl in the standings and is now in third, 11 points in front.

Ferrari are simply amazing :allears:

Still hyped about Sainz too :flashfap:

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Uhhh Mclaren Ferrari will always be poo poo??

Fixed that for you OP

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Thanks Ants posted:

Ferrari have put out a little video blog about travelling to the circuit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWKdI6qMUNM

:xd:

Made me laugh. Thanks Thants :D

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

what the gently caress is Ferrari making their suspensions out of?

Pasta.

More specifically, Lasanga sheets.

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Hell yes OP!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Anyone got a spare $150K?

https://www.news.com.au/technology/...4775ac8e33000f5

quote:

A $150,000-plus slot car set used by Formula 1 racers and fans could be the ultimate stocking filler for Christmas – or the perfect addition to a man cave.

Created for the Formula 1 organisers in 2017 and put on display at every F1 round in 2018, the two-car slot car set features incredible detail, down to hand-painted cheering fans and skid marks on the custom wooden track.