Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

didn't kubica get a point in germany

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

I don't understand the previous two posts

you know which two I mean

the paradigm shift fucked around with this message at 04:55 on Nov 8, 2019

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Rev. Dr. Moses P. Lester posted:

I genuinely pity lewis, to have one's name on an MV and not to have it on an MV with the 4 into 4 pipes. Sad.

this was one of my favorite bikes in tourist trophy

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqiNx9NNUOE

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

roux you loving francophone

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

did they get the date wrong in the tweet or post it on the wrong day

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

robbyk barely getting a single lap in

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

https://twitter.com/VincentJBruins/status/1195195158838628352

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

track day bro! posted:

didnt penske just buy some massive american poo poo track or whatever recently

indy and the series

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

https://streamable.com/bkttl

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

DoctorGonzo posted:

at what time is macau qualify

like right after you posted

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

lol stroll

shame for sainz though

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

sounds like the bike race got red flagged this morning and won't be continued later so they just cancelled it

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

main f3 race starting now dude in a windbreaker shook all the drivers hands then blessed the dragon

gently caress me more schumachers how many did they pump out

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

had to stop about lap 45 to go to work and figured it was mostly settled just lmao

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

lmao McLaren on the podium

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Wait did HAM get a penalty? I didn't hear that in the post-race poo poo

just issued it about 10 minutes ago

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

lol jack miller got beaten by a rookie on a yamaha with two less engines than the rest of the field
and people were taking that jack to ducati petrux getting the boot rumor seriously

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

the kentucky quid posted:

Uhh that’s because Miller loving owns and Pootrucci is worse than any posts I’ve read in this thread in the past two hours??

yeah but it's ducati and he's Italian as opposed to miller who dropped the bike in Italy it was never gonna happen

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

I rode my bike and now I’m making cookies (not in a cast iron pan)

well I would hope not that's what a baking stone is for

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

formula e quali is on soon or now I can't be bothered to care. maybe if they remixed the sound so I could hear something other than a loud whine and didn't have mostly lovely tracks designed to cause multiple pileups. I might catch the race midweek if I need something to nap to

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

the kentucky quid posted:

Has to be Quartararo

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

quote:

Some of the dishes include Nacho Fries Au Gratin, Mexican Rice Arancini, and Sauce Packet Flavored Compound Butter.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

ilmucche posted:

I thought Ferrari was going to eat a ban fr the cheaty engine

did the fia say anything about the investigation they started after brazil where they took some fuel system parts?

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

track day bro! posted:

this, but about formula 1 the 'sport' that has already finished so idk why there are stil people posting about it in this thread

best just to close this thread in the next 8 hours and open a new one to clear out the taint

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Also, Newey and Lewis should both jump ship to Ferrari, can you imagine how in there Lewis would get? They'd clinch the championships for generations to come

Newey doesn't want to live in italy and red bull lets him do whatever he wants so I imagine he stays there until he retires or dies probably due to crashing some old aston racecar at goodwood

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

haas sounded like a driver feedback issue since they kept getting conflicting info and having trouble sticking with anything right down to the last race where grosjean was trying out a one off floor of all loving things and destroyed it because of course he did.

and after that happened they had to go all the way back to square one. how has the development been so bad you're at the last race and reverting back to melbourne spec

renault idk I think they're just bad at this can't even cheat effectively

the paradigm shift fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Dec 1, 2019

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43HCYSXZ9GI

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Tsaedje posted:

Mercedes: 10 poles 15 wins
Ferrari: 9 poles 3 wins
Red Bull: 2 poles 3 wins

Sack everyone at Ferrari

ehh then the only comedy would be when someone doesn't get a wheelnut tightened up or verstappen crashes someone trying to get 5th place in the first corner because he flubbed the start

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

from some bbc article I didn't bother to read

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

gotta say my favorite moment of 2019 was definitely everything about the drama sebs penalty in montreal caused. particularly people trying to use the f1 videogame to prove it was undeserved

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Frond posted:

Why/How does Lowtax have like 6 estranged wives and children from those wives.

it's very american

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

apparently they're looking at getting rid of the pit screens unless the car is so damaged the floor has to come off. I'm interested but also it feels like horseshit and the source is an italian paper. excited to see everyone not involved in working on the car standing at the entrance closely together blocking the view more often

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

You Am I posted:

rather have Kvyat over Stroll any day of the week

lance stroll driver of the d-

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Wirth1000 posted:

Ok, now that Brexit is finally happening this is actually going to have pretty big ramifications for F1 teams.

Only 3 teams aren't based in the UK lmao: Ferrari, Alfa Romeo, and Toro Rosso.

excited for france to stop mclaren from entering the country next year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

DrNewton posted:

Goddamn it lets just skip through Christmas, depressing January, red February and get straight to March. I need F1 back in my life.

breaks are good don't end up like this guy