Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

Mana, man. I came into this with low expectations and I was disappointed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Now prepare yourselves! You're the guests of honor at the Greatest Kung Fu Cannibal BBQ Ever!

We need to make a boy cleric.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

malkav11 posted:

Also, giving you All The Money (tm) and then immediately stealing it is a serious dick move. I mean, I didn't actually expect them to waive money as a requirement, but goddamn.

It's a missed opportunity to do something interesting- why not just give you a really huge lump sum of money early on so that the economic grind is effectively removed from the early game, then escalate both gear costs and cash drops slowly so economic constraints become important. Heck, have the kingdom start hitting you up for money because they need it from all the havoc that the bad guys are causing! It A) lets you throttle some of the complexity of the game and B) makes your mechanical actions make sense in the world.

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

Why are all the women in this dimension terrible?

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

I do not care about the rest of the team at all, but we gots to has a Male Cleric.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratoslov
Feb 15, 2012

I'mma Cleric! Yaaaaaay! God is always watching.