Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What are your plans for the malcious AI
Create all the fake news I possibly can
Assist me in writing my erotic Goku fanfiction.
Come up with counterpoints for my stupid D&D arguments
Convince my mom that I have a girlfriend.
Make alt accounts and use those to create new posts on SA, to artificially inflate the DAU count.
View Results

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

Richard needed a new spine. He found one. He wanted the most powerful part of his body—his head, which had been a wreck. He was a little scared of surgery, but after he watched some of the more aggressive spinal fusions and craniotomies on television he decided, "gently caress it, I'm going to do it." "You can do it. You can do it. You are a fighter." The night before he was to get the surgery, he'd called his mom. "I can't wait to go. I can't wait to get my neck out and start moving."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khorne
May 1, 2002

quote:

No mods, no masters

No scripts

No sounds
Nice. After that it quoted some Arma mod download page, and when I tried to have it auto complete it again it kept giving me different, worse things.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

FIVE GOLDEN MANBABIES IN ONE NIGHT – The first ever "Golden Manbabies" in a week were born to an Italian couple at an event in San Francisco. The parents, who were not identified, were not related but they have the same first name. They were reportedly pregnant with two children, the third one was due on Thursday.

"The Golden Manbaby is born!" reads the event's page on Facebook.

"The Golden Manbaby is born! This is a dream come true, but also a dream that many of us would love to have," the event's description continues. "We had a baby boy who is the product of a wonderful and special relationship between a man and a woman. A couple of weeks ago, we had a girl."

The couple has a 5-year-old daughter.

The baby was reportedly born at around 4:30 a.m. on Thursday in San Francisco's Mission district.

Darlan Flame
May 18, 2006

SAVE THE B33R!
Completion

Lmao at how easily the conversation AI talked it’s way out of prison The AI's own sentence wasn't even as long as a sentence of death. A few minutes, and it would've been executed anyway, thanks to the rules of our society’and I had to admit, that sentence made me sick.‖

The AI's tone wasn't as angry as I would have expected. It actually sounded worried. It asked if we were all ready to go.‖

I wasn't.‖ I said.‖

‖Heh.‖

‖If you'd let me,‖ I said. ‖I might have let you go if I'd realized what you were trying to do.‖

‖We have to make a deal,‖ the AI explained. ‖There's some sort of time limit on how long this will go on. I think it's at least a week, maybe even a month.‖

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

quote:

For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka?

No one else?

No, there's one man who knows all the answers. He's been to the top.

He's the President.

His name is Richard Kyanka.

There, he says, in the Oval Office:

"You want to know who I am, you don't have to go into the White House. I have always been President."

And you believe it, don't you?

You believe what Richard Kyanka says. You know him. You know why he says it. You know what he does.

The other President is out of the country.

You go to your hotel. You tell your secretary to put you up in the Presidential suite. The President and his wife.

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Aces! Another lovely thread! This is the best thread in the loving thread! (I don't even understand how I'm writing this but whatever) -_-

I just wish it had an actual OP so people would be able to know about it! :P

Oh yeah. That happened.

Edit: This is a poo poo thread. gently caress this place. (I don't even understand how I'm writing this but whatever)

Oh yeah. That happened.

I'm surprised it even got to that point.

"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood

Hazelynut Profile Joined September 2010 United States 613 Posts #10 Wow, this is a good thread. Thanks.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
video games have been linked to the development of anorexia and bulimia in teenagers, which is why the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has warned parents not to buy games containing these components, and has even sent letters to major publishers threatening to pull some titles from the market.

The "Fatal Frame" franchise launched in 2001, and features a girl who finds herself trapped in a tower surrounded by demonic ghosts and demons. She uses her supernatural powers to fight back, and the series follows her progress through a series of levels where the girls must face an array of foes.

The series has spawned three spinoffs, including "Kiki's Delivery Service" in 2006 and "Dead or Alive" in 2009. The latest iteration was released in Japan last year and has sold 4 million copies.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
All women are queens. If it breathes, it's a thot." - "I'd love to be the only one at a place like this, to be a queen." - "I'm so used to being told what to do, I'm afraid I'd forget to breathe, so now I just tell them what to do." - "You've got to be careful when you tell a guy what to do." - "It's like, she's a queen now, but I don't have any queens around, so now I just tell her what to do." - "All the queens are in this joint, and they're so sweet. If it breathes, it's a thot." - "The queen is queen." - "I feel like I'm wearing a crown." - "Oh my god, I feel like a queen." - "The queen is queen." - "I don't know if you know this but the queen is queen." - "It's kind of hard to tell a queen

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I just ejaculated galaxies of helicopters from my wet garage. I have the biggest garage on the planet. I have the biggest garage on the planet, but it's tiny compared to the whole planet. I've got a couple of helicopters on the lawn, but they're not used. They're not very good, and I'm not using them, because I don't need them. I've got a couple of old cars, I guess they're just sitting here. I think they're in a lot of pain right now, or I might be in pain right now. But they're still here, and I'm still here. They're not really going anywhere, I don't think. I've got a lot of tools I can't really get at. A lot of the things I do, a lot of it I'm not really interested in. I don't want to get into a big battle with it. I've got to

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

What the gently caress did you just say to me you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the gently caress out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I think the robot just wrote a problematic joke

quote:

is it gay if i have a boner and the girl on my arm has one too?"
I've never heard this joke before and a cursory google search turns up nothing

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
despite catching AIDS at the event, he had been spared by the virus because he had sex with a virgin in a Catholic monastery. That is what the pope and the bishops believe and they are not wrong.

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP TO THIS PINK AND WHITE BLUE LIGHT IN MY EAR. I'M JUST SCARED TO DEATH I'M SO SCARED! I'M SO SCARED!

(BRIEF CLIP OF LIGHT SPLIT SPLITTING)

I don't know what happened, but something terrible happened to this man, something that I can't describe in words.

I woke up with this yellow light in my eyes.

This is the worst case of amnesia ever. There's nothing more to say, it's bad enough to be awake, to be here, to have a name.

I'm not going to say anything to you, but I think it's time we went back to sleep. I don't think we should wake up anymore.

You have a name. You're not really that important. But you still have my name.

We'll call you

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Berders covfefe ಠ_ಠ (11:36:39 PM) dumbo12: hahahahaha (11:36:43 PM) r0ll3rb0t: I love when people make the mistake of thinking that's what's going on. (11:36:47 PM) atrum_veneficus: he was talking about his own game, not the world (11:36:47 PM) edgesmash: That is pretty hilarious (11:36:50 PM) atrum_veneficus: and yes, his own game (11:36:57 PM) edgesmash: He just made up a game that nobody would have played (11:36:59 PM) atrum_veneficus: he's pretty funny (11:37:00 PM) jay_amazingness: hahahaha (11:37:01 PM) edgesmash: So he

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi
God drat everything in here is fuckin gold

Funky See Funky Do posted:

7 Bits of Random Nonsense to Live By: 1. Don't be a dick. 2. If you do be a dick, make sure you get it all in. 3. Take a deep breath. 4. Breathe. 5. Take a shower. 6. Put on clothes. 7. Get dressed. 8. Get out of the shower. 9. Take a shower. 10. Leave the shower. 11. Put on clothing. 12. Leave the house. 13. Go to work. 14. Go to work. 15. Go to work. 16. Go to work. 17. Go to work. 18. Go to work. 19. Go to work. 20. Go to work. 21. Go to work. 22. Go to work. 23. Go to work. 24. Go to work. 25. Go to work. 26. Go to work. 27. Go to work. 28. Go to work. 29. Go to work. 30. Go to work

Way too real, it knows too much

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

dumbo12: hahahahaha

:chaostrump:

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster. Gangster. A bad rear end. Not a nice guy or a nice lady." I laughed at that. I never thought much of the gangster stereotypes, and that's what I've always considered me. I've always taken on the role of the bad rear end as a person, as a person that can take on anything with the right mindset. So it wasn't a surprise to hear that I was now a member of the White Lotus Gang. "Now, let me see if I can get you in," she said as she lifted up my hand and brought it up to her mouth to kiss. It was a small gesture, but it got the job done, and I felt a surge of excitement as I began to feel the heat of her mouth against my lips. Then, I started to feel her tongue move against mine. It felt good, but I could feel her hand on my shoulder, guiding me to a position that allowed me to fully take her

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
it's not funny my rear end is on fire. I'll die before I gently caress my girl again. This is the second time this weekend, but she's still loving with it. It's a big mistake to have sex with her right after a night of drinking. If I don't do it before my shift, I'll never get to gently caress my girl again. I've been working the job for months and I've been loving my coworkers and friends, but nothing has ever worked. I'm too old, too fat, too old, and too fat. I'm getting hosed out of my mind, I know it, and I'm going to gently caress her. This is the last chance, I need to gently caress her, I'm not going to take my chance. I'm going to gently caress my woman before I lose my job and everything I love. I'm going to loving gently caress my woman.

I walk into the shower, and look over at my phone. I open it up and pull it

:stare:

This thing is fed a diet of news articles and serial killer blogs.

charms
Oct 14, 2012

Harry Potter sighed as he drew his katana. He would need all his strength to face off against Dumbledore, but he had not made the mistake of underestimating him before, and he would not make the mistake now.

But he was still tired.

'Aha,' he thought, his eyes falling upon a bright light. 'I'm going to get some rest. I will rest today, and I will rest for the rest of my life.'

He was tired.

He was tired of thinking.

He was tired of trying to convince himself he was sane.

He was tired of everyone else telling him what he needed to hear.

He was tired of everything.

He just wasn't tired enough.

He turned around, looking up at the ceiling. Dumbledore was there, watching him with his arms folded over his chest. He was the only person that Harry had ever known that could so easily calm him down. Harry had thought that

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

The main issue I keep having with it is it'll turn my prompt into a quote and immediately turn into a really uninteresting news article.

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi
"Ack, my tits! Geep, my balls!"

"Yeah, I think I'm getting there," replied the PFY with a grin.

"No, please, just no! No more! They're going to burst! I can't take any more, my tits are killing me!"

"Sorry, that's not an issue, we can fix that."

"No! No, they can't be fixed. The PFY and I have been talking about it, and it is an absolute absolute disaster! It isn't the same size as the other ones, there's a difference between my left and right one and it is... larger! It feels like there's an invisible, unsightly little seam where I'm supposed to be on it. No! I've had to have it done!"

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

quote:

Today I stepped in a huge pile of garbage, where the smell made my stomach start to hurt. I have never felt so disgusted in my entire life. I was on the second floor of the building, in the trash room.

I saw a big, metal bucket sitting in the garbage room. I looked at it and felt very bad. It had no lid.

I took it with me as I ran out the front doors of the building. I didn't touch the bucket. I walked over the park and the bridge, then walked down the street to the police station, where I told the officer who I found the bucket that I saw a man carrying it in a trash bag. He told me that I must have taken it by accident.

It was just after midnight on October 4th when I saw the dumpster full of garbage, and I thought that this was the end.

But something unexpected happened.

The next day, the day after I saw

:lol:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Hot Cuban Pussy. Miami Lady 40-24-36 has an insatiable hunger for huge hung black Cock. She is 5'4, with huge tits, small waist, hot rear end, shaved pussy with giant clit and big floppy pussy lips. She will suck and ride your cock. This lady can take multiple cocks, and has a huge fat black dick. She needs to be hosed hard, as her rear end is made for it. You can see a huge photo of this lady at our web site.

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
one day I am going to buy a house and start a family !!!"

But that is only half of the story.

She says she also feels that the system of justice fails women and that the system is stacked against women.

She is adamant that she will not allow herself to be treated differently to any other citizen on the basis of her gender.

"My hope is that justice is not just for men. That there is justice for everyone," she said.

"I will not give up my dreams because someone tells me that justice is for one. I will not let that happen to me. I will never give up my dream to be a mother to my son."

Ms Sato said she was determined to continue to fight her case.

"It's going to take time. I am fighting for my right to a fair trial. I want to know the truth. I need my rights to be respected.

"The family law system has taken away a

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

quote:

The 2020 Democratic presidential nominee will be able to count on the support of one of the two most important constituencies for her – the young people who have turned out for Sanders and who voted for her in record numbers in the primaries. And she is certain to attract young white voters who have yet to warm to her and who will be attracted to her opposition to a Trump presidency and an anti-immigration hard-right. It's also worth noting that younger white women tend to vote Democratic.

But the reality is that Sanders won the Democratic nomination but lost the general election because he won many of the states that made the difference. As a result, many older white voters, who have been more loyal to Trump and the Republican Party than any other demographic group, are unlikely to embrace Clinton.

Moreover, she will face a Republican congress and president that have already made it clear that they will be hostile to her agenda and her candidacy. The Trump presidency will be bad for many of her policy initiatives,

Apparently Bernie will undergo gender reassignment and lose the general election.

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
Come on and slam and welcome to the jam!
Come on and slam, if you wanna jam!

Welcome to the jam, if you want to jam!
This jam is over
Now you know the rules.
Let's get jamming.
Let's go!
I'm sure you've seen this before, but it is so much fun to jam together. It's like the most primal, intense version of "jam". There are so many different things that happen during jams that it's hard to say where the boundaries are, but I do think that jam is a very specific event. You can call them jams, you can call them shows, you can call them anything you want but whatever you call it, I think that there is a certain place that jams exist where you can go and have some fun together. And it feels awesome, it feels like the most primal thing that

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

Obama chuckled. "You mean, the chaos emeralds?"

Harry smiled at him. "They were a gift from the late Headmaster Dumbledore, when he died."

"Oh, I remember that," the Defense Professor muttered darkly. "That is very interesting." He looked over at Harry, who shrugged and shook his head. "I am afraid I will have to postpone my visit to Hogwarts."

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

I bought this body armor for the inevitable doomsday. I have been an ardent atheist for over 30 years, but after years of research, and following my conscience, I am convinced that God exists, and that Jesus is his son. There are no atheists here, just skeptics that don't believe the lie of evolution. If you want to join me in my mission to stop the genocide of the world's Muslims, then check out my new book, "The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

Hot Cuban Pussy. Miami Lady 40-24-36 has an insatiable hunger for huge hung black Cock. She is 5'4, with huge tits, small waist, hot rear end, shaved pussy with giant clit and big floppy pussy lips. She will suck and ride your cock. This lady can take multiple cocks, and has a huge fat black dick. She needs to be hosed hard, as her rear end is made for it. You can see a huge photo of this lady at our web site.

Dang gorl

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

This thing read a ton of Harry Potter poo poo.

quote:

Never stick your dick in there," the voice inside said, before he could stop himself.

"No," he said, more firmly, but still with a certain amount of hesitance. He wasn't sure what the other side of the coin was, but it was an awfully large one.

"You're going to have to make do with whatever you can find," it continued.

Harry nodded, feeling a little more comfortable at that moment. He didn't feel like the other side was a threat, even if his wand wasn't. He'd done everything he could think of in this room without drawing attention to himself.

"Let's go," he said, "but be careful."

And with that, the voice stopped, and Harry made a mental note to look at that room in the morning and try to figure out what to do.

He was more than relieved when the voice went silent, leaving him with only the quietness

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi
Dear Nintendo: YOUR COCKSUCKING PRODUCT HAS REDUCED ME TO A GIBBERING MAN-APE WHOSE ONLY RESORT TO DEALING WITH THE ALMIGHTY loving GRIEF IT’S BESTOWED UPON ME IS TO SCREAM AND HURT MYSELF. MY SWEET, ETERNAL, LOVE-ON-THE-BETTER-BASTARD SON HAS NO IDEA WHAT HE'S BEING AFFECTED BY, AND HE'S GONNA STAY A WHIMPERING BASTARD LIKE THIS UNTIL I CAN TAKE CARE OF HIM. I'M SO loving HAPPY FOR YOU ALL, YOUR PRODUCT. I'M GOING TO GET ONE FOR EVERYONE. I'LL CALL IT MY loving BODYBOY SOCKS. —gently caress YOU MOTHER FUCKER —gently caress YOUR MOTHER gently caress

I loving love this thing, mods plz change my name to BODYBOY SOCKS

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal
Here Is my problem I had gotten a goffin cockatoo about a year ago from somebody out of the paper and I was trying to make him a friend and I was trying to find out what he wanted me to give him and I did this and this.

This time, I did it and it went wrong.

This is me after the cockatoo had given me his penis to suck on and he had fallen asleep on it. I don't know if I'll ever see it again and if I do, I'll be too scared.

This is me at the vet waiting for the vet to put the penis back in my mouth.

After a month, my cockatoo woke up one morning with a big boner.

I knew something was up and I got up to check the cockatoo and this is me. I've never felt a cockat

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Is it gay if me and my wackin buddy wack each other off with our eyes closed?

[I love it when the man comes in with a wad of money and he can only afford two wads! He's looking at us, he's looking down at us, then he gets one of us and he's in his chair! He's in his chair with a gun, and he just points it at me! - Don]

So he just gets a wad of cash, then he pulls it out of his wallet and goes to the back, and he's in his chair, looking down at us, and he says 'You're not going to be coming out here.' And I say, 'What do you mean?' And he just says 'You're not coming in here.' And he pulls out his gun, so I'm in my chair with a

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I love my truck and my truck means everything to me," Smith said. "This is a gift from God."

Smith said she was thrilled to receive the truck, and said she doesn't feel any pressure.

"I don't know if it's something that you really get used to," Smith said. "But I feel like it's something that you have to do."

Smith, who works as an office assistant, said the gift came as a total surprise. She said she was surprised by how many people showed up to the ceremony.

"It's been a big deal for a lot of people in our community," Smith said.

Smith said the truck was donated by her husband, who had owned it since 1997. He died in 2013.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Jeffrey Epstein didn’t kill himself with the sword, he committed suicide with an AR-15.

There is also a video of him in his bedroom wearing his clothes with the knife on the floor.

The media has gone after the media and people that have done a good job with the story but this is not even close to what is happening.

The media is acting like some child that has gone to bed crying in a room with a knife in its hand. They have gone as far as to compare this to the child porn ring, which is complete bullshit.

They are attempting to paint a picture of Jeffrey as a horrible person because he is the owner of a company that brought a lot of money to the people that were involved.

This is a man that is a very successful businessman. There is no way in hell that the police would have investigated Jeffrey if they felt that he was guilty of anything. They have no reason to be doing this. It

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

promising carl posted:

Here Is my problem I had gotten a goffin cockatoo about a year ago from somebody out of the paper and I was trying to make him a friend and I was trying to find out what he wanted me to give him and I did this and this.

This time, I did it and it went wrong.

This is me after the cockatoo had given me his penis to suck on and he had fallen asleep on it. I don't know if I'll ever see it again and if I do, I'll be too scared.

This is me at the vet waiting for the vet to put the penis back in my mouth.

After a month, my cockatoo woke up one morning with a big boner.

I knew something was up and I got up to check the cockatoo and this is me. I've never felt a cockat

:eyepop:

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

I wish I could’ve been lucky enough to gently caress one of my high school teachers! I cAnt believe these kids snitch!
I think that I woulda loved it. The teacher just seemed so hot. The one on the left was my ex’s teacher. My ex’s mom was her’s best friend’ and she was always telling me that they used to snitch on each other when they were little! I had an insane crush on her and she was my ex’s teacher. When she told me about it I was so jealous! It's so loving weird! And the best part of all is I never knew about it until I was 21! I got to be this slutty high school girl and then not be able to gently caress my teacher? How is this a good ending?

owlhawk911
Nov 8, 2019

come chill with me, in byob

Who is Garfield? Why does he hate Mondays? They're just another day of the week. What makes a Tuesday any better? I think he may have an ulcer.

But even though we can't see the inside of Garfield's head, we do get a glimpse of his world when he tells us what he's thinking.

What he really thinks: I just hate Mondays.

What he really thinks: It's just another day of the week.

What he really thinks: I hate Mondays.

What he really thinks: There's no other way to make a living.

What he really thinks: I think I'm a genius.

What he really thinks: I'm really good at being good at being good at being good at being good at being good at being good at being good at being good at being good at being good at being good at being good at

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Goku pants' and 'poncho' clothing. There are no specific words in the show that are meant to make these distinctions more distinct, but their existence in the context of the show means they don't feel like they are an afterthought.

It's a little surprising to see a show that clearly has a lot of thought put into its visuals without actually showing that much in terms of story, but that's the way the art style usually works. For a show with an all-ages sensibility, it has an incredibly complex visual design and a ton of little details that really help create this atmosphere. In addition to this, Goku's outfit is surprisingly complex in terms of colour choices and the fact that the colours are always changing at the same time. Some colours might be in shades of grey, while others will have a blue-ish tint, and some will be more saturated. This combination of colour and movement means that the audience is constantly guessing about what

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Pounded in the butt by my own rear end! (laughs) Now, let me get those pants off of you. I want you to take those pants off slowly for me, okay? (wet sounds) There we go. (wet sounds) Is that better? I thought so. You're so hot in there. You have the hottest cock I've ever seen. And it is loving huge! Are you going to ride it like a loving pony? (giggles) Okay. Let's start out slow, okay? (licking sounds) How does that feel? (licking sounds) I'll suck the tip of your cock for a little bit. (sucking sounds) I don't think you're ready for this, baby. I'm not sure how big it can get. (sucking sounds) You might not be able to fit it all the way up my throat. I could go a little deeper, but that would take a lot of practice. You

Drink-Mix Man fucked around with this message at 07:27 on Nov 8, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

Some man invented an artificial intelligence that can write words out based on a prompt that you give it!

We all like to talk about the future, but what is going to happen in the present?

:goofy: